Well i'm planning on getting a Dimarzio Evo bridge pickups for my Ibanez Rg350dx and it says do i want F-spaced or Standerd now i have no idea what that means so if anyone can give me some clarification on it i would be very happy ^^
Also if anyone has got that pickup could you tell me how it sounds =]
F spaced are wider to go on a guitar with a Floyd-Rose bridge unit.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

It even explains it on the Dimarzio website.

F spaced are for a string spacng of 51.5mm, standard spacing is 48mm - the pickups themselves are exactly the same size though. RG's use F -spaced in both neck and bridge.

More to the point though, why do you want them if you don't even know what they sound like?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

Well i do know what they sound like but only on steve vai's guitar i just wanted some background on how they sound from you guys =]
and thanks a lot
Well, they have a lot of treble and are very articulate. Why do you want Evo's? Just because Vai uses them?
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.