Is thier a guide that will teach me how to turn regular powers chords idk like D A or B into sweeping like sisnter gates does it?
Last edited by mcr tabs at Jul 25, 2009,
Quote by mcr tabs
Is thier a guide that will teach me how to turn regular powerers idk like D A or B into sweeping like sisnter gates does it?

What's a powerer?
shred is gaudy music
I think it's a power chord.

Work out which chord from the key you are replacing with the powerchord. Then use that chord's arpeggio. As in, you could have a D powerchord and know it is really a Dmin chord, so you'd use the D minor arpeggio to make the sweep.
knowing your scales and chord will greatly help you. Go on google and look at different arpeggio patterns, but I suggest you to learn your theory also, not to only look at the tabs. That way if you learn your theory, you will know why they choose that type of arpegio and all that good stuff.
Quote by stephen_rettie
Yes it's called 'knowing scales and how to use them.' learn your theory man. Check out the lessons on UG for help.

Thier are seven modes. in order they are iodian Dorian phyrigian lydian mixolidian aeolien and locrain in some opion lydian is this highest then idodian then mixolidain then dorian then aeloien which is also know as the naturla minor scale then phyrigian and locrain. Harmony is the thrid or 5ith and second note i think. ya bro i really dont know my theory. Not at all. i could keep going on if u like but i dont feel like it and u didnt help me at all the stop wasteing my time and **** off. But do it with a smiley face.
and other people i have learned theory well enough that i know alkl the scales to the modes and i can create solos and annazles songs and **** like that. but the theory lessons i used didnt cover appergios althrough they did cover scales
You don't sound like you understand what you're talking about...at all.
Anyway, to start construction arpeggios, I'd suggest starting off by taking simple chord shapes that you know and trying to arpeggiate those. I think that's what your trying to ask, but I'm still not really sure.
yea basicly im asking hoe to change those chords into appregios. Play a scale? Then it wouldnt realy sound like a appergio
Killahsquirel wasnt all the things i said true through? maybe not harmony im still learning harmony but the modes
I guess what you said was some what true, but it's kind of insignificant to know, and often leads to misguided ideas about the modes.

An arpeggio is just the notes of a chord played in a sequence, so all you have to do is play the notes of a chord separately. If you want to know what arpeggios to use, you can try following the chords in the chord progession, and just arpeggiate them to start. You can probably find out more about arpeggios/chord constructio in the sticky at the top of the forum, and this site can probably help you with figuring out how to construct arpeggios: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons/chords/guide_to_chord_formation.html
Haha well isnt like a appergio a broken chord so i could just playing a chord progressions and then go a octive higher and paly scales i guess? idk ill look at ur link
Yes, and chords are derived from scales.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by mcr tabs
Haha well isnt like a appergio a broken chord so i could just playing a chord progressions and then go a octive higher and paly scales i guess? idk ill look at ur link

The only thing broken is the English language.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Honestly, Are you serious? Im ****ing 13 do you think i give a **** how i spell my words? im on summer bro, Come on i aint a 40 yearold man like most of the people on this website
Quote by mcr tabs
Thier are seven modes. in order they are iodian Dorian phyrigian lydian mixolidian aeolien and locrain in some opion lydian is this highest then idodian then mixolidain then dorian then aeloien which is also know as the naturla minor scale then phyrigian and locrain. Harmony is the thrid or 5ith and second note i think. ya bro i really dont know my theory. Not at all. i could keep going on if u like but i dont feel like it and u didnt help me at all the stop wasteing my time and **** off. But do it with a smiley face.
Okay, this dude is definitely a troll.
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
Quote by mcr tabs
Honestly, Are you serious? Im ****ing 13 do you think i give a **** how i spell my words? im on summer bro, Come on i aint a 40 yearold man like most of the people on this website

I take it you're looking forward to your long and rewarding career in the fast food industry?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by mcr tabs

i cant even tell if this is a troll or not.

5ith? locrain? harmony is the third?

actually i dont think a troll could make such a post, only someone who is truly stupid

just learn what scales really are, you retard.
Quote by ShoeFactory
i cant even tell if this is a troll or not.

5ith? locrain? harmony is the third?

actually i dont think a troll could make such a post, only someone who is truly stupid

just learn what scales really are, you retard.
Have you seen his other threads? They all scream troll.
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
Quote by ramm_ty
Have you seen his other threads? They all scream troll.

then i guess he is the winner lol