This thread will serve as an archive of helpful links, especially the ones that are asked for most often, such as that "guitar designing website" (KISEKAE).

No spam will be allowed in this thread, i.e. don't post a link to any store or site you are financially affiliated with. Unsatifactory posts will be deleted at my or Eristic's discretion. If you are unsure of a link you want to post here, PM us first.

I'm stickying this for a trial period, as I've gotten many requests for a thread like this. We'll see how it goes.

unreal flash
Sports Games
www.thomann.de www.musicstore.com fast shipping, pretty cheap and they have almost everything. im not affiliated with any of them.
Guitars
Jackson SL3MG
Ibanez RGR321EX
Kramer 120
Bass
Epiphone Embassy Standard V
Amp
Engl Ritchie Blackmore Signature
Pick
Jim Dunlop Max Grip Carbon Jazz III
Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
www.gak.co.uk super awesome uk based guitar shop
In a soundcheck there's never too much guitar. Just not enough of all the other instruments.

Quote by skwelcher
i dont think theres any reason to buy a gibson when you can buy an epi that looks the same
The KISEKAE website is good, but you can only build strats, teles and EVH guitars.
I found this site-
http://www.frankmontag.com/hobbys/custom_lp_style_guitar.htm
Where you can build custom Les Pauls. Its a great site, you all should check it out.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Sorry but you have no power to sticky it.
You can only personally sticky it.
Just wanted to point this out, if you want to keep this thread perfectly clean, have a mod delete this or something.