Just want to see if there's anyone out there. Has to be a young male singer, who can at least sing soft. I really want someone who can sing good soft and heavy though. If you live in SC and are a young male singer, please reply.
Why not have a female singer? If you think girls can't scream"heavy", than your in for a treat dude. check out some "the Agonist", "Walls of Jericho", "Arch Enemy". Plus having a girl singer will defenetly help you get more attention.
Just sayin.
Quote by Jason_Dionne
Why not have a female singer? If you think girls can't scream"heavy", than your in for a treat dude. check out some "the Agonist", "Walls of Jericho", "Arch Enemy". Plus having a girl singer will defenetly help you get more attention.
Just sayin.

Well, his profile says he was born in 1950. Maybe the old dude thought it would be awkward having a young girl around.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Haha, I wasn't really born in 1950. I just thought it'd be funny to do that, I'll change it if i have to, but i don't see a problem with it. And a female singer would NOT work for us, think of Jamey Jasta and Corey Taylor, that's the kind of singing i would like in our band.
Quote by I_Ibanez
Haha, I wasn't really born in 1950. I just thought it'd be funny to do that, I'll change it if i have to, but i don't see a problem with it. And a female singer would NOT work for us, think of Jamey Jasta and Corey Taylor, that's the kind of singing i would like in our band.

Yeah I was just screwing with you.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
well,

I don't sing, but there are three things that I'd like to know
1) how old are you really?
2) what part of SC are you in?
and 3) what insturments do you already have in your band?