http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/21/neil-cavuto-is-obamas-sur_n_242432.html

I know this slightly old but I thought this was an interesting topic. Should
Obama appoint Dr. Regina M. Benjamin, and have a fat Surgeon General? The guy being interviewed is a complete dick but I kind of see his point.

Sincerely,
Weiss
To atone a sin I didn't care for, but a sin that paid my debts
A sin that fed my children and burned my smiles and cigarettes
Didn't read the article. Saw the guys shirt and laughed at how awesome it was.

Jk I did read it. I see where he's coming from. I don't think it's that good of an idea to put someone that unhealthy in charge of telling other people what's healthy.
I miss the surgeon general who recommended masturbation be taught in schools. That would be a fun class.

Edid: Joycelyn Elders, that's who it was!
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
Last edited by DarkChilli at Jul 24, 2009,
Who really cares about his weight?
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
I really think she should atleast loose some weight, she is not a good example if she is obese.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Ireland's health minister is obese.
Of course that's only a small issue next to her crippling greed, incompetence, and stupidity.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by IwantaTele
Who really cares about his weight?
*her

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Didn't read the article. Saw the guys shirt and laughed at how awesome it was.

I really want one.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
^damn that bitch is fat!
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
She's in her 50's. People (generally) paunch as they get older. Big deal.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
C. Everett Koop wasn't exactly small and nobody had a problem with him, so why is everyone going crazy and calling her out on it?

Not a big deal.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
What the hell does it matter? Her ability as a doctor and looking after people's health is what matters. Just because she's overweight doesn't mean she can't be a good doctor.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
fatty fatty boom baladdy
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
guy is an idiot but =/ the SJ should be setting a good example, guy makes a good point.

EDIT: I just finished watching a video about Chinese sturgeon so I saw sturgeon general over and over, lolz.
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
Last edited by gagadude at Jul 24, 2009,
Quote by gagadude
guy is an idiot but =/ the SJ should be setting a good example, guy makes a good point.

I see his point, but the surgeon general is in her older years, and most people gain a little weight as they age. And saying 50 pounds over the norm is obese is a little much.
Quote by SGibson666
I see his point, but the surgeon general is in her older years, and most people gain a little weight as they age. And saying 50 pounds over the norm is obese is a little much.

You are correct. And maybe it is a bit pushy to say that the surgeon general should look the part but, Obama wouldn't have made it into the white house if he dressed like me :P looking the part is a big part for people who get a lot of publicity.

also 50 pounds over weight, I don't think she is, but 50 pounds is a LOT of weight.
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
What a great shoop/caption thread this would make...

No Chubbies!!!
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black