I was thinking of putting all my pedals together into one pedal board instead of having one for bass and one for guitar.

Could this harm any of the pedals that r specifically ment for only guitar or bass?

I know some pedals like the BF-3 flanger work with both, and I do enjoy the sounds I get with bass and guitar on that pedal.
Its safe, but please use the search bar next time. We get one of these threads about every week or so.
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
Hi : )!

The only thing you might actually arm, is your amp. As you probably already know, bass & guitar don't use the same frequencies. Therefor, you might get somehow disapointed, depending on the result your looking for.

Few FX pedals examples: Most guitar distortions will make your bass loose low freq. and vice-versa, although some of them work with both (like the Electro-Harmonix Big Muff, wich supports low freq.)
Same thing with a wah. If you wanna keep that low, better go for a bass wah... while chorus and flanger generaly work with both (although there are models for bass and/or guitar).

I suggest you try them out and see (hear) what works best for you. Just pay attention to your amp (it should be ok in general, but don't hold me for responsible if something breaks : P)!

Good luck!
Quote by kugelspot
Its safe, but please use the search bar next time. We get one of these threads about every week or so.

Oh really...cause I've never seen one.
It's safe but not necessarily toneful. Guitar effects tend to suck the low end out of your bass tone. So if you want/are okay with that, then go for it.
You'll be fine, but it wont affect the lower notes as its not designed to, and might sound a bit crud lol
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Jesus christ indie, it's been a while since I last saw you here.

anyway. It's perfectly safe but things like wah and distortion won't sound great and will cut you out of band mixes terribly
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
you're a mod???

**** me!

Quote by metaldud536

Yup I've been keeping the riff-raff out for about 3 months now
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by skater dan0
Yup I've been keeping the riff-raff out for about 3 months now

haha well they'll be returning with me...

just kidding

quite a bits changed tbh!

Quote by metaldud536

back on topic:
oh wait it's done. yeah it'll be fine have fun without bass frequencies!

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright