I'm thinking about going up a gouge of strings to get more tone currently i use .009s. Anyone has any exprience using those strings with a tremelo ? They are 10-13-17-30-42-52 and im going to standard tune it. I want to try them over regular .010s for heavier tone on bottom strings but im not sure how the tremelo is going to react to a bigger pull on one side.
Gear:

Jackson rr3
Peavey vypyr 30
Monster rock cable
you just gotta level out the trem and get it set out. it'll be fine.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Are 4 tremelo springs going to be enough to level the bridge btw ? I use 3 right now with .009s
Gear:

Jackson rr3
Peavey vypyr 30
Monster rock cable
Quote by lee13169
Are 4 tremelo springs going to be enough to level the bridge btw ? I use 3 right now with .009s

if you put the fourth on thhe heavy string side, i think it'll be fine. you might be able to get away with 3 springs if you tighten the trem claw more on the heavy string side than the lighter side (you'll still have to adjust that side too)
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Im gonna try them out tomorrow, thanks
Gear:

Jackson rr3
Peavey vypyr 30
Monster rock cable
no problem
Quote by pedromiles101