So I pulled a girl a few weekends ago, but unfortunately I didn't seal deal. So I added her on facebook, hoping that she'd have some skin on show in her photos that I could knock one out over(PRO TIP). Just today she's got back to me pretending not to know who I am but she knows, anyways I'm looking for some hilarious replies to her message...

"Hmmm...I'm not sure I know you. Are you sure I'm the Ms. X you're after? Anyway, humble apologies if I know you and have forgotten. Please let me know - my curiousity is piqued!"

Anyone got better than 'I'm the one who was jabbing you with a boner all night'?
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
You should probably just call her a stuck-up slut for forgetting the guys she gets with.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
"im the guy who couldn't seal the deal"

"i'm the guy who's gonna kill you if we don't screw now"
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by CoreysMonster
eh.. how about, you're an idiot?

.. the funny thing is that I read your sig a few weeks ago, and your pit appearances haven't diminished at all during that time!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

*reported* discussing harassment of member on another site or the site itself is not allowed.
Quote by will123456789
.. the funny thing is that I read your sig a few weeks ago, and your pit appearances haven't diminished at all during that time!

yes they have!!!

I've been working more
Quote by Draken
*reported* discussing harassment of member on another site or the site itself is not allowed.

Take it easy, I would never actually say something upsetting to her
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨