Hey,

I was searching for teles and this popped up quite randomly, http://www.guitarvillage.co.uk/product-detail.asp?id=8180&catid=87&manid=372&quantity=1&product=Fender+Stratocaster+(Japan)+JAPAN+60's+Reissue,+Black,+Pre+Owned,+EC- Its a reissue i no but they are usually quite expensive like £400+.Why is this one so cheap?

Thanks UG
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Quote by HorizonShadow
It's used...?

whats wrong with that they go for just as much.
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Who ever bought it must of picked it up pretty cheap and usally when you trade in a guitar you get 38% of what you paid for it plus the shop has to put on some extra money.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
would it be worth picking up just for the low price.
My Gig Rig...

Quote by ChiliFan01
would it be worth picking up just for the low price.

yes. my mexican standard cost more than that, you should definitely scoop it up if you want it
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
Last edited by ItsThatDude at Jul 24, 2009,
I would think so, even if you're not gonna sell it on it's still a Fender.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

My Gig Rig...

Even nicer!

Quote by Tokai09
Who ever bought it must of picked it up pretty cheap and usally when you trade in a guitar you get 38% of what you paid for it plus the shop has to put on some extra money.

Err no just no have you worked at most guitar shops or something?
Well the guitar shop I used to work in went by that rule and about 3 or 4 others do.