Well I just purchased a RG350 Ibanez guitar, thing is the guitar is not in tune but I am a complete noob when it comes to tune guitars with tremolos, I need a quick explanation of the tuning process because I have no idea myself...

I've seen stickies but don't understand so many guitar words, I kinda get lost, and it says floyd rose systems but I got the edge lll... could someone do an easy explanation please? I just purchased a new guitar and a new amp which I can't play because it's not in tune, help me out on my new guitar n amp day!
easy? go to ur local guitar store

it takes me about 20 minutes to change my strings...and i have a edge III as well

took me 1.5 hurs the first time...i had put on 10s instead of the stock 9s....so i had to adjust my springs...long story short...bring it to a guitar shop its easyer
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
This applies to all FR style trems
1)level the trem(make sure that the trem is level with the body). I have an egde III too, and I personally like it to be more pulled back than is recommended.
2) cross tune all of the strings(start with E, then A, then E, A, D, etc.)
3) after all of the strings are in tune, lock the nut
4)tune the guitar with the fine tuners on the bridge
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by smartalec007
This applies to all FR style trems
1)level the trem(make sure that the trem is level with the body). I have an egde III too, and I personally like it to be more pulled back than is recommended.
2) cross tune all of the strings(start with E, then A, then E, A, D, etc.)
3) after all of the strings are in tune, lock the nut
4)tune the guitar with the fine tuners on the bridge

wait, how do i level it? i think it's perfect already, I just want to tune... so i should start tuning Low e? then tune A, then tune the low E again, then go to D, then back and forth? when i put back the locker thingy, it goes out of tune again! what is the fine tuners :>