hmmm.... maybe you should improve your title spelling....unless its some joke i'm missing

isnt this just going to cause unemployment for people running these sites?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Last edited by guitar-guy01 at Jul 24, 2009,
Quote by RU Experienced?
Pretty sure that ISP is going to lose quite a few subscribers. Oh well, sucks to be in the UK.

i think it will all go this way fairly soon. have to set up local networks with friends and trade cassette tapes!
According to reports, customers disconnected by the provider have been sent a formal notification, and must sign a document admitting guilt and promising not to do it again in order to be reconnected.

Woah, that's a little harsh. We all had better beware this brutal punishment.
Quote by Stupot1
i think it will all go this way fairly soon. have to set up local networks with friends and trade cassette tapes!

Hopefully not over here in 'murrica. I'd sooner hitch up the mobile home and move on out to Canada than pay for my music/movies.
If you can't bother to anonymise your filesharing then you deserve to be cut off.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
i heard something on the news that theres gnna be a new rule in france. if u illegaly download and ur provider spots it u get a warning by email, next time u get a letter and after that ur screwed because you wont be able to use the internet on your computer for 1 year

sorry for the bad english
Guitars
Jackson SL3MG
Ibanez RGR321EX
Kramer 120
Bass
Epiphone Embassy Standard V
Amp
Engl Ritchie Blackmore Signature
Pick
Jim Dunlop Max Grip Carbon Jazz III
Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Last edited by Gryphon999 at Jul 24, 2009,
Quote by Ur all $h1t
If you can't bother to anonymise your filesharing then you deserve to be cut off.

i looked into proxys but i didnt understand what i had to do. could you explain?
Quote by stratdud39
...i would actually enjoy this

nah you wouldnt used to buy cassettes in the early 90s. i thought tornado of souls had a 10 second gap in the song because it was at the end of my tape and i had to flick over to side b. **** recording quality as well.

those were not the days.
They won't stop piracy. They will never stop piracy, no matter how sandy their vaginas get. People will pirate software if they have to write all the bits on paper and make photocopies. The only thing these ISPs will achieve is that their businesses will go down.
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Woah, that's a little harsh. We all had better beware this brutal punishment.

Permanent disconnection after 3rd time. Be thnakful they give you a warning.