Just looking for some advice, The intro is good, and I really like the rhythm that follows, but I'm not sure where to go with. Advice, crits are welcome. The song isnt finished, so classifying it into a genre is kinda difficult.
Attachments:
Spooky.gp5
Spooky2.gp4
It was neat, and creepy lol. It's really freaking amazing when the soloey type guitar came in, that made the song. I can't wait to see you finish it...

Meh I hate to end the Crit so quickly but there really wasn't much there lol.

9.5/10 only because it's unfinished!

Crit4Crit? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1168901
PSN: RokkstarX
Live: RokkyX

All my original (C4C) material is located here.
I'd use piano instead of strings (all "let ring") and change the 2 chords after the D5. Non-power chords sounds bad with distortion.
Hmm, thanks for the advice Poglia the piano does sound better than the strings. Ill get around to making those changes. Thanks for the encouragement defiance 64.
I liked it, but the second chord in the progression sounded horribly. The solo thing was almost epic.

C4C

and complete that song, it might have a good future, when you have a more complete version just tell me and ill discuss about it again.

EDIT: about where to go to, i imagine this with the generic, typic, metalcore riff in one string or two, but you can be more proffesional and go into something else.
That something else can be some arpeggios, id really recommend you the arpeggios and then make them go a bit heavier, then the chorus can be the genericore thing. It is just a suggestion, but i really recommend going into some arpeggios.
Last edited by actaderock at Jul 24, 2009,
I really liked it, just that second chord sounds so weird when you play it on guitar itself. I tried playing it myself and it sounded really good except for that second chord but it does fit on the guitar pro
Quote by Poglia
I'd use piano instead of strings (all "let ring") and change the 2 chords after the D5. Non-power chords sounds bad with distortion.

Pish posh!