Page 1 of 3
OK so the 7th and 8th graders in my school think they are so much better than everyone else, and no this isn't just a few of them this is like 98% of them, an example you try to just start a conversation with them and they ignore you like you aren't even talking to them the only people they don't do this to are the few pricks in my grade that act the same way.

So I am asking where is the younger generation going to they have no respect for anyone is it how their parents are raising them or are they taking a bad example from the few pricks that are older than them and thinking that acting like them are cool or what?

So pit what are your opinions about the younger generation.
Don't Play the guitar/bass with your penis. Murderface style. Believe me, the clerks don't appreciate it

I long for the legendary stack
kids have always been like that
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
...to hell???
Quote by stroker93
That is the best deal I have EVER seen Loooza

^ yes, the best deal he has ever seen came from me!!! (Take it as you want!!! )

I LOVE THE VAMP LESTAT AND GUITARGUY01!!!
I've noticed every generation coming into my high school has gotten worse. None of the people at my school either really smoked or drank at all before high school. Now it seems like every grade 9 is a snotty little **** who parties like a ****er.
RIP RICHARD DUNN
Exactly the same place as everyone else. Young people are pretty much the same in every generation. It's just that as you get older you forget that you used to be like that, so become more prone to moaning about young people.
how old are 7th and 8th graders...we dont have that system in schools in ireland
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Depends on the socioeconomic and parental conditions. Your generalization is too stringent. You also haveto consider that this generation grew up with the internet. I didn't.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I'm not gonna generalise a whole age group.

Even though now that I'm "older", I feel incline to make fun of the younger kids and consider them intellectually inferior (which would be a lie), I would find it wrong to assume that they're ALL assholes.
They get fatter, shorter, and mouthier every year.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
they are going into trucks to be loaded into my killing machine i create in the future.

unless the can rock

baby on a stick anyone?
I didn't say all I said about 98% and I was never like that because I was always friendly to people unless they wasn't to me.
Don't Play the guitar/bass with your penis. Murderface style. Believe me, the clerks don't appreciate it

I long for the legendary stack
You still go to this school. There are people a few years older than you who think that your generation is going to shit, and in a couple of years the people you are complaining about will complain about a whole new generation.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by darkstar2466
Depends on the socioeconomic and parental conditions. Your generalization is too stringent. You also haveto consider that this generation grew up with the internet. I didn't.

That settles it: 4chan is to blame

EDIT: V That's actually a good point, it's all gone to hell since the little ****s didn't have to worry about the cane anymore
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Last edited by Perfection 101 at Jul 24, 2009,
thats because of the lack of fights at school.
if young kids like that got beat up on a weekly basis it would be better.
other then kids getting fatter every year (childhood obesity wat?) they are still the same little brats that we were.
All Hail the Mighty Mastodon

Hail them now, hail them good, hail them just like you should. My neck my back uuuuuuhhhh just like that.. .. .. wat?
Because humans and yes even children suck
Get over it you big baby
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
they will grow up, mature, and hopefully get a job, and most of them will start a family
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
But that's how middle schoolers act. It's the puberty.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
kids under 20 are ****ing arrogant as hell. the internet give them a false understanding of who they are.
Quote by Masamune
12-13 years old

thats the age of people starting secondary school here. we call them first years

in our final year we had a program where a group of ten of us would help the first years get adapted to the school

don't think they're getting worse, more arrogant though and all over each other like rabbits
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
the news and jail

EDIT:
and i've noticed that girl start wearing make-up and dress slutty around 13-14yo
Last edited by toine at Jul 24, 2009,
Quote by Kevy Absolution
Weren't we all like that?

This.

We were all ignorant know-it-alls at one point, and most of us grow out of it. Hope isn't gone, just in hiding.
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural
Loop-Master 2 Channel Looper

Mesa Single Rec
"The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for
authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place
of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their
households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They
contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties
at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."

-Socrates(469 BCE - 399 BCE)
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Last edited by Mockstairwell at Jul 24, 2009,
Every child from the ages of 11 to 13 is an asshole. I know I was. Now my brother and his friends are doing the same **** I used to do. Ignoring, mimicing, swearing at the worst possible times, ect ect. The list goes on. I grew out of it. Some people don't.

Listen to my covers here.

"Some even claim that I'm a terror, a dictator and they're right." - Lou Reed

AK-ROWDY
Quote by *Loooza_LotZ!*
...to hell???

my thoughts exactly
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
...I'm 13...

If I ever act like a douche, it's cuase 1. If been watching to much viva la bam or 2. been on the pit to much, or 3. not gotten enough sleep.

But I know a lot of ex-9th graders that were immature as shit, that are now seniors, and have noticibly become less immature.

But a lot of teachers say I act pretty mature for my age, so...

wat
Quote by Lord_Lunatic
OK so the 7th and 8th graders in my school think they are so much better than everyone else, and no this isn't just a few of them this is like 98% of them, an example you try to just start a conversation with them and they ignore you like you aren't even talking to them the only people they don't do this to are the few pricks in my grade that act the same way.

So I am asking where is the younger generation going to they have no respect for anyone is it how their parents are raising them or are they taking a bad example from the few pricks that are older than them and thinking that acting like them are cool or what?

So pit what are your opinions about the younger generation.

They're probably just like you were. I was a dickhead in 7th grade. I complained about everything in eighth. And I imagine when I look back on my 9th and tenth grade years, I'll probably realise a bunch of things about myself that I don't realise now.
i think this generation has been raised in a very bad music environment. This era of rap and hip-hop will destroy the world someday. We need more 80's rock and roll!
Quote by ze monsta
Advice to TS: don't hit on the younger kids.

Yeah, I was kinda wondering why he was trying to talk to them in the first place.
Quote by toine
the news and jail

EDIT:
and i've noticed that girl start wearing make-up and dress slutty around 13-14yo

More like 11-12, all my sisters friends + her have been wearing makeup for a few years now and tank tops and short skirts. They even do their make up before going to bed...
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
The freshman class coming up to my school is horrible so there is some truth in what your saying.
When I think back, I personally hate the way I acted and looked when I was 11-14 years old. It's just a terrible age where puberty is kicking in and they don't have any serious expectations or responsibilities so they just spend their whole lives ****ing around.
Page 1 of 3