hey guys, so recently i found out i can sorta kinda...halfassedly do a sweep with a tap at the end. Granted, nothing phenomenal, but still kinda cool

I was wondering if you guys could recommend any songs that have this, just to improve and all..

Thanks!
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
My Will Be Done - Unearth.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
The version of Living dead beat i have has sweep tapping making up alot of the solo
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Quote by damian_91
epitaph/fermented offal discharge by necrophagist

Cool!!

I just saw them...ahhah didnt notice that though

Thanks guys
as always UG is there to save the day
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Also take a look at Michael Angelo Batio's "No Boundaries" and Dream Theater's "Under a Glass Moon". There's some sweeping taps in the solo.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
Technical Difficulties. Just change his string skips for sweep arpeggios and you're good to go. Plus, pretty much any sweep can be made into a sweep/tap. Just add the next note in the chord, or the 2nd....or ANY note in the chord!
selkies the endless obsession by BTBAM
stabwound/only ash remains by necrophagist
under a glass moon by dream theater
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
look up some paul gilbert lessons on youtube. I know it's not a song, but he shows u what notes to play and goes through it slow then fast so you know what youre doing. He's pretty good at showing some difficult techniques in a lesson format instead of just having to go it alone on a song.
There is (was?) a sticky on this board that listed songs for this kind of question by difficulty. I'm not gonna be a prick and say read the f*cking sticky, but they have better songs then I could tell you. Normally, I just make up my own exercises that I tailor specifically to what I'm try to get right, but that's just me.
If you understand the theory behind the sweep shapes you're playing, it shouldn't be hard to add an appropriate tap in order to get the result you're looking for.

If you don't and you're not lazy, head over to the Musician Talk forums and read the sticky.

If you don't and you are lazy, look at material by guys such as Paul Gilbert and John Petrucci. Additionally, The Human Abstract (a band) has some songs (see "Nocturne") that would help you in the sweep tapping area.