Sounds awesome

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
to be honest i was doubtful when i opened the link (cause i find my blackstar ht-dist lacking) but that amp wowed me. not the best cleans but the distortion is killer.
This amp series really isn't getting the attention it deserves!
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
I just tried it out it is very good. Cleans are good actually that guy is playing an rg or something. lots of headroom, open sound. £1200 tho and they dont do kt88s in the 100w version.
Damn, that looks like a hell of a versatile amp. And it sounds like a very good one
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
The other guitarist in my band has one, it's pretty sweet!
http://www.facebook.com/someofusneverdie

Check us out, we'd really appreciate any feedback or support.

Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Yamaha RGX-A2
Orange Thunderverb 200H
Orange PPC412 Cab
- Woo!!
Boss TU-2, ISP Decimator, MXR Carbon Copy
oh yeah, that video, someone posted it on another forum. I thought it sounded quite good, what worries me about blackstar is that they've got so big so quickly, and are being hyped everywhere.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Im not sure, but i think i saw James Hetfield use one of these in the "Tuning Room" they warm up before a show, in a Youtube video recently.
Last edited by linkage25 at Jul 25, 2009,
Sounds good but i dont understand what teh dude is saying
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by pak1351
Aren't these kind of threads forbidden?

Nah, I think it's only forbidden if it's yourself conducting the review.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by sharpant
This amp series really isn't getting the attention it deserves!

You're really hawkin' this amp, aren't you?
Quote by linkage25
Im not sure, but i think i saw James Hetfield use one of these in the "Tuning Room" they warm up before a show, in a Youtube video recently.

yeppers, James was playing through an HT-5 ministack. Apparently he's endorsing Blackstar by creating a signature version of the Series One amps but I think it's just a rumor.
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
is that amp huge, or is that guy really short?
If you don't talk to your kids about GAS, who will?
Quote by Mitchell?
You're really hawkin' this amp, aren't you?

Well no one else is....
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Orange PPC212 2X12
Quote by timi_hendrix
snip

I'm sorry to have wasted so much of your time...

All I've done is given a positive review of a British amp that no one here has barely spoke about.

Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Orange PPC212 2X12
Reminded me alot like my JSX. Like 90%. The crunch channel/first od channel was sounded like a jsx crunch channel.
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Quote by sharpant
I'm sorry to have wasted so much of your time...

All I've done is given a positive review of a British amp that no one here has barely spoke about.

There's a reason that no one is speaking about it. Tbh its really not anything special. Cleans are "meh" and it has a decent sounding drive channel but there isn't anything that screams "amazing" about this amp.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
There's a reason that no one is speaking about it. Tbh its really not anything special. Cleans are "meh" and it has a decent sounding drive channel but there isn't anything that screams "amazing" about this amp.

ill agree with this statement. It seems like it can do alot, but other than that its not like "Wow". Like i said i reminded me alot of a jsx, which means its good just not drop dead amazing.
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
In the video he doesn't play the warm clean which is really nice. I preferred the 100 to the 200 as well because of its EL34's. I'm not going to force anyone to like the amp. If you have a chance to play one I recommend you do so
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Orange PPC212 2X12
Last edited by sharpant at Jul 26, 2009,