Ok, as the title says, I'm looking for a decent electric guitar for beginner level playing. I'll put a price limit of $200 on it. I plan on doing alternative and classic rock style songs, but nothing really heavy or fast. I don't care too much about the color as long as it's not pink or yellow. Brand doesn't matter either, though I do have an Alvarez acoustic right now. As I said, I'm just looking for something decent to learn on. Any suggestions?
Agile AL-2000. You can order them from rondomusic.com
My Gear:
Epiphone SG Special
Peavey Vypyr 75
Epiphone Hummingbird
the squire starter packs are about ur price range, and the come with a strap, amp, and cable.
In speed versus emotional playing, i think of an M16 versus an M24. You can have 650 rounds per minute, or one round, one kill. Both should be in your arsenal.

PSN and XBL: xxWONDERxxBOYxx
Leave a message that you're from UG with your username
just dont buy a begginer pack whatever you do. Yes, they seem like good deals, but they always come with really crappy guitars and really crappy amps that your going to want to replace only after about 2 months of playing. Other than that, any guitar at guitar center will be a decent begginer guitar.
Epiphone Les Paul Special II maybe?
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Go second hand on something that new would cost more around $300, second hand is always the best way to go.
Used is a nice way to go, I got myself a used (8 month "as new") yamaha pacifica 112vcx for 170€ (~240$) when they retail for 260€ (~370$) without a single scratch whatsoever, just needed to do a little setup and it was doing great. for under 200$ I'd look for Squier AFFINITY (not bullet) strats or Yamaha pacificas (012, 112, maybe a 112v if you find a nice deal). I'm also just a beginner but I think it's a good advice, I researched about a month :P
Thanks for the suggestions. There is a music store about an hour and a half drive away that sells second hand/refurbished guitars. I'll have to check them out next time I'm out that way.
+2 to the Agiles, and the rg312mh.

What are you doing about an amp?
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by ajreciever14
the squire starter packs are about ur price range, and the come with a strap, amp, and cable.

i agree, get a squire, or a really cheap fender, but don't get starter packs whatever you do!
Just Don't get a starter pack (I made that mistake and each day I kick myself for doing it) and you'll be fine
2009 (Used, w/ Tex Mex pups ) MIM Strat
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Is AASing for Blackstar HT-5 head and speaker
Is GASing for Kramer Striker Custom w/o FR
I.. AM.. THE.....THREADKILLER!
A question for the OP. Have you already become hooked on guitar? Meaning, you are fully dedicated to learning it now? If so, I would save up a little more and get yourself a nicer guitar. If you still arent sure though, see if you can snag something decent used. I remember once I got hooked, it was only a matter of months before the gear acquisition wishes kicked in. I would suggest looking for a nice used mexican strat, which you could probably snag for $300.

If you still arent sure though, just get a squier strat.