e|-----121712------121512------121712------141714--------------|
b|---13------13--13----------13--13------13--15------15------------|
g|-14----------12----------------14----------14----------------------|

Would it be played

D D D U U U U D D U U u u D D U U U U D D U U U?
Guitar/bass/mandolin stuff:
PRS SE Custom 24
PRS SE Paul Allender
Martin DCX1E
Squire Start
Memphis Bass
Johnson Savannah mando

Amp/effects/misc:
Digitech RP1000
Line 6 Spider Valve 212
Toneport Studio KB37

check out my last.fm!
Quote by KreatorRage
Sweep it.

I know it's swept, but at the little 12-17-12 and 12-15-12 what do I do? :X
Guitar/bass/mandolin stuff:
PRS SE Custom 24
PRS SE Paul Allender
Martin DCX1E
Squire Start
Memphis Bass
Johnson Savannah mando

Amp/effects/misc:
Digitech RP1000
Line 6 Spider Valve 212
Toneport Studio KB37

check out my last.fm!
i would play it with a guitar.

but seriously, what ever is most comfortable. i would probably pick it different every time.
In speed versus emotional playing, i think of an M16 versus an M24. You can have 650 rounds per minute, or one round, one kill. Both should be in your arsenal.

PSN and XBL: xxWONDERxxBOYxx
Leave a message that you're from UG with your username
Quote by pantericadeth
Down, Down, Down, Hammer-on, Pull-Off, Up, Up

This. I personally can sweep about as well as I can tell a blind person how to play hide and go seek, but that's what I'd do if I could, lol. Makes the most sense.
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
no no no. I sweep and I got this to a decent speed right off the bat cus it follows a standard pattern for this type of sweep (the part on the e string you're confused about). you could hammer on pull off on those three notes on the e string but you could also--second better way-- sweep till you get to that string and then alternate pick the last 2 notes on that string then continue with an up sweep. The picking below is for how to play it without hammer on pull offs and like the second way I talked about.
D=down U=up

DDDUDUUDDUDUUDDUDUUDDUDU
If you don't want a UI for this (but just code to play background music, for example), you could write your own. Diabetes, Cancer, and Bariatric Surgery medical transcription service If you had an array of URLs in JS, you could do something like..
Then you could make a loop that would start playing, and would play the next sound as the current one finishes. Then you'd start playing by kicking things off when SM2 initially loads.