Boss Ds-1! I heard such great things about these, my friend at school used one through his marshall stack and the tone was amazing! I know all the pros like Vai use them so i know i got a great pedal thats gonna last me years!

It's in da box!

Just kidding! not a DS-1

Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
haha very nice!!!!!

Might want to change your sig now. Just to settle a dispute between Mitchell and I, does it work well as a boost? I generally think its better as a stand-alone OD, not a boost pedal.

HNPD!

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Quote by jc349
haha very nice!!!!!

Might want to change your sig now. Just to settle a dispute between Mitchell and I, does it work well as a boost? I generally think its better as a stand-alone OD, not a boost pedal.

HNPD!

idk, my sisters sick right now so i couldn't really crank it yet, it sounded great at the low volumes though
Lets jump in a pool

Quote by jc349
haha very nice!!!!!

HNPD!

Yeah, you can use it as a boost. My friend has one. But, it would be wiser to use something such as a SD-1 or a Blues Driver.
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Comedy fail. Still, happy NPD!

oh it didn't work? I saw the other guy with the ds-1 thread so i thought i'd try a trick
Lets jump in a pool

Quote by RizzoWashburn
You need to ease into the punch line. You rushed into the joke too fast. It's okay though, you got a sweet pedal so all shall be forgiven.

ahh, oh well, this was my first npd so i was unexperienced.
Lets jump in a pool

Actually, using an OCD and a DS-1, I nail all the sounds I've ever wanted. There's seriously nothing wrong with a DS-1, even unmodified. Use a good guitar and amp and play well, and it's a good pedal. Regardless, HNPD! Enjoy the V4 and your damned thumbscrews. I will be breaking out the screwdriver to change my battery.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
Actually, using an OCD and a DS-1, I nail all the sounds I've ever wanted. There's seriously nothing wrong with a DS-1, even unmodified. Use a good guitar and amp and play well, and it's a good pedal. Regardless, HNPD! Enjoy the V4 and your damned thumbscrews. I will be breaking out the screwdriver to change my battery.

Thank you!
lol I and i wasnt trying to offend a ds-1 in any way, I just couldn't think of a od/ dist pedal that gets more crap here.
Lets jump in a pool

Sweet pedal Congratz!!