So I'm starting to check auctions as a new way of getting some deals on great gear and came across this. The auction site says its a Martin, but Im not sure which model it is and what a reasonable price to bid would be? Does it look real and how do I spot fakes if I go to the auction? Picture below is the only one provided. Any help would be appreciated Thanks!!!!

I would ask for more pics, but the auction is tomorrow morning early. I should have clarified that this is an actual auction where I have to go and physically bid on the item (someone is moving and is having everything auctioned off) . This isn't an online auction. What should I look for in person? Are there any signs of spotting fake Martins?

edit- Def. does look like the 28 or 35
Last edited by bigfoamfinger at Jul 24, 2009,
Very helpful sites. It looks like the best way to tell is to look on the block where the neck is attached for a stamp of the model. Ideal situation would be nobody shows up and I get an amazing deal on this : ) Thats kind of a long shot, but I am not ready to pay big money since this seems to be an expensive model