Page 1 of 5
Post a moment when you looked like a bit of a nerd.

Today my mom and my sister both started trying to see stuff in the clouds. Dogs, fish, etc.
So I go outside and look up and see a cloud that looks exactly like an Imperial Star Destroyer from Star Wars. I mentioned this and got 2 blank stares from them.
I always am nerdy, and I don't really care.

People don't look so highly at a skinny kid walking around in an Earthbound tee shirt, tight jeans, scuffed-up skated skate shoes, a wristband on only one wrist, and the same Quicksilver hat.

I am a sexy nerd.

I also got funny looks when I came into school with a Gameboy Color and started playing Pokemon.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Basically whenever I mention Command and Conquer infront of my girlfriend...
'Tis an awesome game though

EDIT: Plus when I went to my friends house and basically didn't talk to him because I had started playing Pokemon again and was too bust doing that...
And the time I went to see Jimmy Carr... but played Dragon Warrior Monsters on GameBoy... (Now that's a game!)
Last edited by whoomit at Jul 24, 2009,
I'm starting to have less and less. But, I was in the library studying before an exam (opp theres one) and a group of people next to me were reciting the first Star Wars movie, and I could fill in all the gaps XD
Once I was reading Roomanitarian be Henry Rollins in my study hall. This kid I know just walks up to me, takes the book and starts reading it out loud. He hit the third word and didn't know how to pronounce it. Called me a nerd and left. People like it that I read though. I have a ****load of friends and they all think it's cool. Being nerdy is suddenly respectable.

Listen to my covers here.

"Some even claim that I'm a terror, a dictator and they're right." - Lou Reed

AK-ROWDY
Quote by tmfiore
I also got funny looks when I came into school with a Gameboy Color and started playing Pokemon.

people these days and their anti-pokemon additudes... i did this all the time when i was in HS
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Quote by SmashandBurn
Teacher: "There will be a test tomorrow no exceptions."
Student: "What about complete an utter sexual exhaustion?"
Teacher: "You'll just have to write with your other hand."

Kittys?
In science this year my teacher asked us to name what we saw on the screen. A large picture of Saturn came up and the teacher asked the dumbest girl in the glass what it was. She replied "the moon?" to this I naturally said in my best Obi Wan voice. "That's no moon". Only the teacher got it but he laughed his ass off.
yeah im nerdy too haha
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
In science this year my teacher asked us to name what we saw on the screen. A large picture of Saturn came up and the teacher asked the dumbest girl in the glass what it was. She replied "the moon?" to this I naturally said in my best Obi Wan voice. "That's no moon". Only the teacher got it but he laughed his ass off.

I've corrected a few teachers on spelling, grammer & punctuation before, that might be the best thing I've ever done in my life, ever!
I've also compared things to Star Wars & stuff, & the person I'm talking to is just like "...Heh?!", good times!
Quote by tmfiore

Win.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
Sometimes I act like FPS Doug.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by cakeandpiemofo

lol
Reciting the DNA proteins on Biology class.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I looked pretty nerdy when I accepted my medal for 1st in Physics for the State Rally.
Also I recorded the whole Star Wars theme on guitar and posted it on here, so if that doesn't say "nerd", then I don't know what does.
Quote by Death_To_Emo
Hey I said this once
Quote by whoomit
Basically whenever I mention Command and Conquer infront of my girlfriend...
'Tis an awesome game though

EDIT: Plus when I went to my friends house and basically didn't talk to him because I had started playing Pokemon again and was too bust doing that...
And the time I went to see Jimmy Carr... but played Dragon Warrior Monsters on GameBoy... (Now that's a game!)

oh yes. some of my friends hate it when i talk about command and conquer!
Valhalla I am coming!!!

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
i made the foolish mistake of telling my class that i used to do chess club...
my friends literaly leave when i start talking about music or STAR WARS!
they also call me vader
Two friends and I were sitting in Pizza Hut, and I looked around us, telling them we looked like the biggest geeks in the world. I was doing a Rubix Cube, one of my friends was reading a "Batman in Barcelona" comic (in Scotland) and the other was using his new Parker pen to fill in a journal and write a note on the receipt.
Quote by Death_To_Emo
Sometimes I post facebook statuses in binary

How can your status be a number?
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
All the time. I'm a nerd/geek/loser. I walked up on stage at 8th grade graduation for my work in a smart-people women's rights conference. Plus, I'm taking all honors classes. I walk around town occasionally wearing an Aquabats, Armory Wars, or They Might Be Giants shirt, tight jeans and Converse, with a Gameboy Color in my poket with a pokemon in it.. I'm the most emo nerd at our school.

And I like the Armory Wars. That should count for something.

EDIT: Oh, and I've repelled more than one girl when they ask me what my favorite band is, and I go into an hour long discussion about their Sci-Fi emo lyrics and the mastery of Omar at the guitar, Cedric at his vocals, etc.

And I talk about Command And Conquer alot.
Last edited by BK202 at Jul 24, 2009,
A few time I complain to my GF that stupid Age Of Empires is being gay...

And there have been way to many times where the appropriate moment comes and I say some nerdtastic star wars crap.

"Do or do not, there is no try"

"These are not the condoms you are looking for"

"Who's more foolish? The fool or the fool who's bed you're getting into"

"Don't be too proud of these breast you've constructed. The ability to seduce a man is insignificant next to the power of the Force."

"I find your lack of cloths disturbing" (my personal favorite)

yes...i am that dull
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by BK202
All the time. I'm a nerd/geek/loser. I walked up on stage at 8th grade graduation for my work in a smart-people women's rights conference. Plus, I'm taking all honors classes. I walk around town occasionally wearing an Aquabats, Armory Wars, or They Might Be Giants shirt, tight jeans and Converse, with a Gameboy Color in my poket with a pokemon in it.. I'm the most emo nerd at our school.

And I like the Armory Wars. That should count for something.

EDIT: Oh, and I've repelled more than one girl when they ask me what my favorite band is, and I go into an hour long discussion about their Sci-Fi emo lyrics and the mastery of Omar at the guitar, Cedric at his vocals, etc.

And I talk about Command And Conquer alot.

Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
A nerd is a person that knows a lot about one thing, a geek is someone that knows a lot about everything.

You can't just use them interchangably like that.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Jul 24, 2009,
Quote by BK202
I walk around town occasionally wearing an Aquabats, Armory Wars, or They Might Be Giants shirt, tight jeans and Converse, with a Gameboy Color in my poket with a pokemon in it.. I'm the most emo nerd at our school.

lol nice, i love 'they might be giants'. you should listen to DEVO
Quote by cakeandpiemofo

Me and one of my freinds have a very simler in-joke, we've used that line several times only to get them same result.

Once I got really high with them same freind and we sat and watched Return of the Jedi, while pointing out every scientific flaw in the film.
I also freaked out a few people when we were talking about the goverments clap down on pedofiles after a couple of teachers at my old school were arrested for it. "The more they tighten their grip, the more pedophiles will slip though their fingures.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
I'm building an arcade machine

B-)
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
When I realised that gas giants have belts of contra-rotating cloud, and if a large turbine was positioned such that half of the wheel was in each belt, then an enormous amount of energy could be harnessed. It would probably be the biggest wind turbine in the solar system.
I am a rather large doctor who and star wars fan, so... yeah. I'm a nerd, with quite a few friends actually. Doesn't bother them or me.

My biggest moment recently was when I told this bitchy girl (who was pissing me off) that she was Jabba the Hutt. She just laughed and walked away, then the next day after she had wikied it, she had a big psycho at me.
Member Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.

I Play the Bagpipes.

they actually are a pleasant instrument.
Quote by LordBishek
When I realised that gas giants have belts of contra-rotating cloud, and if a large turbine was positioned such that half of the wheel was in each belt, then an enormous amount of energy could be harnessed. It would probably be the biggest wind turbine in the solar system.

Now to figure out how to get a giant turbine to Jupiter. To the Batcave!
Quote by MakinLattes
Page 1 of 5