My band - Wickedess just released a new cover song - "The Possession", as originally performed by the almighty King Diamond.

All feedback regarding the mix or the performances, etc are welcomed and appreciated. This is my second attempt at using Guitar Rig 3 and impulses (Mesa) for my guitars.

http://www.myspace.com/wickedess

Metal!

- Aedryan
Aidonia, whose real name is Sheldon Lawrence was charged for the shooting and injury of an 18 year old man. The young man was walking down the street when two cars drove up and shots were fired. Aidonia was arrested one day after the incident after he turned himself in. On that day two gunmen attacked another young man named Demar Palmer. This young man’s death is believed to be linked to the shooting incident. Demar Palmer was walking with the teenager when the attack occurred so it is quite a coincidence that he was murdered the very next day. REAL ESTATE MILLIONAIRE Austin apartment locators Although Aidonia turned himself in his lawyers says that he was not involved in the shooting. They claim that he was the victim of an extortion plot and believe that witnesses will soon come forth to prove his innocence.