Hey guys, I'm looking for some feedback on a new song of mine. Any criticism is welcome, so dont hold back. I know the tone isnt so hot in some places, some of it is due to clipping, and some of it is due to string buzz. I'd like criticism on the composition itself rather than tone at this point, but feel free to comment on whatever you'd like.

I'm also looking for help with a drum track if anyone is so inclined

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyqXk7Ez4q0
Damn, I'm impressed. Lots of established guitar instrumentals don't flow as nicely as this, convey highs and lows as well, or just listen as easily as this. Only thing that bothers me is it needs some drums for the 2nd half :P. But it definitely works.

If you have a tab handy, I wouldn't mind a PM or post of it, just because it sounds very fun to jam to.
"There's a fine line between child abuse and discipline. Take my dad for example; when I screwed up, my dad would electrocute me. And look at me today: flawless. Electrocution builds character." - Maddox
Quote by Oddpod11
Damn, I'm impressed. Lots of established guitar instrumentals don't flow as nicely as this, convey highs and lows as well, or just listen as easily as this. Only thing that bothers me is it needs some drums for the 2nd half :P. But it definitely works.

If you have a tab handy, I wouldn't mind a PM or post of it, just because it sounds very fun to jam to.

thanks for the comments! I dont have a tab, but I can work on one when I get back from the beach in a week or so haha, sorry. But if you play bass I'd love to have a bass part added
It was beastly, but yeah, it would be cool it when it started getting big, it started getting BIG you know what I mean? With some drums and stuff.
Need a website? I can make you one for pretty cheap.
Quote by Lukesterspy
It was beastly, but yeah, it would be cool it when it started getting big, it started getting BIG you know what I mean? With some drums and stuff.

I totally agree. If I could play drums or knew how to use a drum machine effectively I would have added a killer track already. I also wish the solo had a little more sustain. It doesnt growl like I want it to, so I'm going to play with that.