Seriously, I cannot understand it.

I actually PREFER the taste of Sweet N' Low in my iced tea or lemonade over SUGAR!

Why is this, and why the hell hasn't the world cashed in on Sweet N' Low? Could it not be used in sodas instead of that nasty-ass stuff that is used now? What's the deal?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Because it is a sugar substitute. Giving the awesome sugar taste but the somewhat fulfilling thought of knowing you aren't ingesting concentrated heart attack.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Because it tastes like atomised asshole. Just putting that out there...
it can cause cancer and if it was substituted for everything that all-natural sugar is used in cancer rates would fly through the roof. Of corse that is what they want...
well first off the high fructose corn syrup that's used in sodas is much cheaper to make which is why its used in sodas and other foods as opposed to sweet and low.

also take note that your body can control sugar, it knows what to do with it. your body however does not know what to do with foreign chemicals it's not used to, like sweet and low. sure it's a sugar substitute and is a relative of glucose chemically, but your body wasn't made to process it and because of this it can be harmful to you.

remember, real sugar isn't bad, you need it to survive.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Damn.

There's always gotta be a down-side....
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
The best idea is to eat sugar in moderation, or just try and stay away from it entirely.

Instead of people trying to make new chemicals with no calories, maybe people should try and work on breaking sugar addiction and craving.

It's just cancer waiting to happen, and I'd take having to work off sugar calories over cancer any day.
Quote by Darksucker
Because it tastes like atomised asshole. Just putting that out there...

I hereby declare this post the best in thine whole thread.

You may siggeth me if you must, Sir Sucker of Dark.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
because cancer=tasty..... real sugar = bleh
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Camm
The best idea is to eat sugar in moderation, or just try and stay away from it entirely.

you shouldn't try to stay away from it entirely, you need it to live. without glucose your body could not perform Glycolysis and then therefore not be able to perform the Krebs Cycle.

if those 2 metabolic processes are not conducted, your body wouldn't have any Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP, energy) and you wouldn't be able to live.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

Quote by Angus_Junior35
I hereby declare this post the best in thine whole thread.

You may siggeth me if you must, Sir Sucker of Dark.

I doth gracefully accept thy praise and thy invitaion. Mine precious sig space surely art thine, oh lauded Two-Score-Less-Five Son of Angus.
Quote by Waterboy799
you shouldn't try to stay away from it entirely, you need it to live. without glucose your body could not perform Glycolysis and then therefore not be able to perform the Krebs Cycle.

if those 2 metabolic processes are not conducted, your body wouldn't have any Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP, energy) and you wouldn't be able to live.

Sugar is naturally found in MANY, MANY foods.

Like carrots, for instance.

I know you used a lot of big words to try and look good, but trust me, I understand we need sugars in order to keep our cells replicating and producing energy.

I'm saying, if you see that can of soda, you DON'T need it. You don't need that lollipop either. Or that salt water taffy.
Quote by Camm
Sugar is naturally found in MANY, MANY foods.

Like carrots, for instance.

I know you used a lot of big words to try and look good, but trust me, I understand we need sugars in order to keep our cells replicating and producing energy.

I'm saying, if you see that can of soda, you DON'T need it. You don't need that lollipop either. Or that salt water taffy.

i'm well aware that sugar is naturally found in many foods...but when you say "stay away from sugar entirely" i assumed you were including said foods which sugar is found in. that's what it sounded like anyway.

and i really didn't try and look good, i stated the facts as they were and as i remembered them. sorry for being a bit informed on human biology >_>
Quote by Scutchington

A Brain Malfunction

Quote by Darksucker
I doth gracefully accept thy praise and thy invitaion. Mine precious sig space surely art thine, oh lauded Two-Score-Less-Five Son of Angus.

I Humbly appreciate this, oh great one.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Waterboy799
i'm well aware that sugar is naturally found in many foods...but when you say "stay away from sugar entirely" i assumed you were including said foods which sugar is found in. that's what it sounded like anyway.

and i really didn't try and look good, i stated the facts as they were and as i remembered them. sorry for being a bit informed on human biology >_>

I'll be more specific and concise next time; I indeed meant useless foods and over indulgence .

You don't need to apologize for understanding human biology; you just honestly came across as someone who went to Wikipedia for 4 minutes and picked out all the big words to show us that we needn't contest with your opinion because you appear to know more than us.

Misunderstandings are frequent.
Quote by Camm
I'll be more specific and concise next time; I indeed meant useless foods and over indulgence .

You don't need to apologize for understanding human biology; you just honestly came across as someone who went to Wikipedia for 4 minutes and picked out all the big words to show us that we needn't contest with your opinion because you appear to know more than us.

Misunderstandings are frequent.

it's cool
Quote by Scutchington

A Brain Malfunction

its worrying how much stuff aspertimine, saccarin and sucralose is actually in. its in kids diluting juice (dont know what they call that in the US), all the cocacola group drinks, chewing gum, its even in kids cough medicines.

Thanks Rumsfeld.
Quote by Angus_Junior35
I Humbly appreciate this, oh great one.

From this very second to the last fleeting beat of my heart, I shall carry in mine breast the bless'd certainty that whilst the corrupted mortal sphere may eat its cursed self into a giant, unholy, granulated tumor, Sweet & Low doth, and shall forever, taste like absolute fucking shit. You hath an undying friend in me, Sir. TS, thou art a fucking lunatic.
Quote by Darksucker
From this very second to the last fleeting beat of my heart, I shall carry in mine breast the bless'd certainty that whilst the corrupted mortal sphere may eat its cursed self into a giant, unholy, granulated tumor, Sweet & Low doth, and shall forever, taste like absolute fucking shit. You hath an undying friend in me, Sir. TS, thou art a fucking lunatic.

can we stop talking like this now?
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Angus_Junior35

can we stop talking like this now?

Yes, please.

But I really don't understand how anyone can like that horseshit
^ I agree. This thread is now about Tea

I absolutely LOVE tea. I drink about a gallon a day!

AND Llamas.

Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Last edited by Angus_Junior35 at Jul 24, 2009,
That sh*t causes cancer, dont eat it
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Really, Angus? Cause I drink at least 5 cups of herbal tea every day. Oh, well...

Quote by Darksucker
Really, Angus? Cause I drink at least 5 cups of herbal tea every day. Oh, well...

I do believe that 5 cups is less than 1 gallon. But Llama's still rock.
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome