Absolutely awesome condition. Great playing, sounding and looking axe. Comes with original Washburn soft case. $395 shipped. djfrank70@comcast.net

Washburn X50PRO Quilted Top Electric Guitar Features:

* Mahogany Body
* Quilted maple carved top (X50PRO)
* String-thru-body
* Tune-o-matic bridge
* Set neck
* Rosewood fingerboard
* Nut width: 43mm
* X50PRO pickups:
* Seymour Duncan© '59 reissue neck
* Seymour Duncan© Custom Custom bridge
* 3-way toggle switch
* Exclusive Grover© 18:1 gear ratio tuners
* Gloss finish
* Buzz Feiten Tuning System

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z310/djfrank70/Washburn%20Blue/
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
To the top. Will ship to Canada for $420 or Overseas for $480
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Quote by blandguitar
pics aren't working.

fixed.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
fixed.

Thanks bro... Much appreciated.

up to the top

This is an awesome guitar... somebody take her home.

Wow very nice guitar dude. If I had the money I think I'd be interested, but I don't
Ibanez Prestige RGA321SPB
Quote by HAMMETTOWNS
Would you wanna trade for a Dean ML Knight?

PICS: http://s358.photobucket.com/albums/oo23/TheCurseOfHail/

Nice guitar, but I would rather get some cash outta mine right now. Thanks for the offer. D.J.

up top

up top. Consider trades for Ibanez RG of equal value

damn man, that guitar is beautiful. It looks just like the MH-1000 I used to have minus the abalone. $395 is an awesome price. If I had the cash, I'd snag it. free bump for a damn fine axe.
Good deals with: Edwardthegreat5, anulty09, hunterd_67
Quote by 7oM
damn man, that guitar is beautiful. It looks just like the MH-1000 I used to have minus the abalone. $395 is an awesome price. If I had the cash, I'd snag it. free bump for a damn fine axe.

Thanks.

up to the top... This guitar will make somebody a very happy player.

REDUCED $350 shipped CONUS. This is an absolute steal for this guitar. GREAT quality here.

This is HALF the price of a new one and it is MINTY FRESH! This is a GREAT guitar...

up to the top.

up

That thing is great man. If i had the recourses id buy it from you. But sadly i cant. But have this bump
Quote by FUT55
That thing is great man. If i had the recourses id buy it from you. But sadly i cant. But have this bump

Thanks, I am surprised this is still here. Awesome guitar with great pickups and good hardware for cheap money here.