i've found an ibanez RGA121 that i really like, but someone told me about the Schecter C1 Hellraiser. which one is a better guitar??
If you don't mind the abalone binding and if you have the fortitude to handle a Floyd Rose, then the C1 is better.
Prestige Ibanez or normal Schecter hmm hard choice. Anyway what's the price of the RGA121? What amp do you have? What music do you play? Can you try either models out?
I prefer the Hellraiser. I can't stand Ibanez necks, although they're preferred for fast playing. Try both guitars and see which one feels better in your hands, and sounds better. What style do you play? And What equipment do you use?
Shecter is such a great company. I don't think you can go wrong if you stick to both of these choices. Shecter's sound might be a little bit better and ibanez playability might be a little bit better.
what amp do you have? what stlye music do you play? the schecter has a thicker neck then the ibanez. so if you're a "shredder", then the ibanez may be better for you.
Save Gibson

^Do it, if you want Gibson to stop with the poor QC and terrible new guitars...
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Prestige Ibanez or normal Schecter hmm hard choice. Anyway what's the price of the RGA121? What amp do you have? What music do you play? Can you try either models out?

ibanez price is around $650 can.
i have a marshall mg 100DFX with boss metalzone MT2 pedal.
i like classic rock solos but i want to get into faster metal music.
I'm not sure active pickups will sound good in your setup since you're using a solid state amplifier. Try both guitars with your setup and see what sounds good.
Quote by that_1_guy

New amp first. Sell the MT-2 and the MG100 and buy a decent tube amp. Then you can worry about guitars.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Quote by that_1_guy

Well if you want to sound better ditch the amp and pedal and buy a better amp. Though if you like your sound that much and hate your guitar go with the RGA121.