Although the first two were a little cheesy, I still enjoyed watching this every summer. But I have not seen an advertisement for one this summer on either VH1 or VH1 Classic. Is there not going to be one this summer? Or are they done it with it for good? Any thoughts?
I supported BUSH.
I DO NOT support OBAMA.
BITE ME.
Zooey Deschanel = Amazing
If they stopped, then it was pretty suddenly. The last two were made to be very hyped up. Although, The Who aren't too popular among people who watch VH1 (Maybe classic, but I don't know anyone who listens to the Who and watches New York Goes to Work..), so it's possible it didn't get very good ratings, and decided to stop
I thought the Who one is pretty well done although I'm not a big fan of them. The only problem was that "Vh1 Classic" played constant Who concerts and t.v. shows after the "Vh1 Rock Honors" for a long time and it made me sick of the who.
I supported BUSH.
I DO NOT support OBAMA.
BITE ME.
Zooey Deschanel = Amazing
What was the first one?

I love The Who and all the tribute acts so I loved it. Pearl Jam was astonishing.

JacobTheMe: ^ You mean the Flaming Lips?
The first one had ZZ Top, Genesis, and Heart I think

but I agree Pearl Jam's cover gave me goosebumps
Gear
Jekyll and Hyde
DD3 Delay
NS2 Noise gate
FAB chorus
Crybaby 535Q
HT-5 stack
1979 Gretsch BST 1000
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Schecter Gryphon
Fender American Strat
Taylor T5 Custom
www.facebook.com/fadeoutproductions
The first one was Foo Fighters honoring Queen, Godsmack honoring Judas Priest, All-American Rejects honoring Def Leppard, and I forgot who honored KISS.
Second was ZZ Top, Heart, Genesis, and Ozzy. I dont remember any of the young bands who honored them, except I remember Alice in Chains teams with a country singer to do Heart

The first one was awesome, the second meh (I dont like Heart or Genesis), and last year sucked, I dont like the Who and the fact they only did one artist and not four is lame, which is prolly why they're not doing it again
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing