I Have a couple problems with my guitar. You dont kneed to know what type it is but the tuning pegs are loose im talking the pegs not the things that hold the pegs.
And also this.

How do i clean that gunk off instead of, scarping every millmeter with a plectrum.
Quote by litelbrown
well, pegs can be loose when they dont have strings on them

This.

What I do with my Peavey is put some warmish water into a bowl/bucket and scrub the gunk off with an old toothbrush. Haven't tried it on the ESP yet, and probably won't.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Quote by Crutchy
This.

What I do with my Peavey is put some warmish water into a bowl/bucket and scrub the gunk off with an old toothbrush. Haven't tried it on the ESP yet, and probably won't.

Wouldnt it like stain the wood??..
Pegs are loose when the strings are on
I use Murphy's oil soap

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
stop sweating so much. if u can't help it, wipe off your fretboard after each use
It's all about feel
Secure yourself a soft cotton cloth. An old t-shirt (make sure not to wipe with any graphic designs) will do. Put your mouth right up to the fretboard. Suck in a good lung full of wind. Give that fretboard the full fury of a hot breath. Don't laugh, it works. Now, scrub with the shirt. The moisture you deposited will help you clean the gunk. Plus, it's free.
This space foreclosed, due to the ailing economy.