dude, im a 16 year old guitarist living in kings mountain in NC , ne 1 have ne advice for starting a band?
Last edited by Rosario_kit-kun at Jul 25, 2009,
THE BANDLEADING FORUM

is a subforum of this one. Use it. Read forum descriptions before posting

Quote by timeconsumer09
THE BANDLEADING FORUM

is a subforum of this one. Use it. Read forum descriptions before posting

ty dude i lookd around a bit, but im a bit unfocused, kept getting side tracked ty again
*reported*
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
... to the coherent language police....

Just pulling your chain, but around here... at least in the serious forums, people tend to type using complete words, complete sentences, and complete ideas.

Save the MSN-speak for your pals, please.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Quote by axemanchris
... to the coherent language police....

Just pulling your chain, but around here... at least in the serious forums, people tend to type using complete words, complete sentences, and complete ideas.

Save the MSN-speak for your pals, please.

CT
Among underaged individuals, correct grammar is always non-compulsory. Regardless if said individual is on the internet.
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
Demon.... you've been around here long enough. As true as what you say is about that demographic in general, it is recognized that there is a time and place for it as well.

I mean, seriously....I have ads out right now. As a 'pro' musician, if someone emailed me using MSN speak, I wouldn't even take the time to email them back to say 'thanks but no thanks.'

Go back and look in the band leading forum and the other 'more serious' forums, and see how few people make posts in MSN speak, and out of those very precious few that do, how many are taken seriously enough to be given a serious response.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
I guess the main thing about that sort of language on the internet that gets to me is that it takes no longer to type the correct word than it's msn-speak equivalent.

That is, you're just being lazy by using leetspk.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
haha, i am indeed being lazy, but on a psp i have good reason to be, i dont have a full key pad,my key pad looks like a regular phone pad, example: (abcABC2) (defDEF3) ...
well thanks for the opinions