Hello pit I have realised that I'm listening almost nothing but older music, and I don't want to seem like an elitest who doesnt think good music exsists any more. I love all different kinds of music I like good Lyrics and good instrumental stuff. I also like anything catchy. Heres some bands I listen to (taken off my iPod not every band on my iPod just ones I often listen to, some more then others,):
AeroSmith, Alice In Chains, The All American Rejects, The Allmen Brothers band, Anberlin, AudioSlave, August Burns Red, A7X, The Beatles, BTBAM, Black Sabbath, Blink 182, Bob Dylan, Bob Marely, CCR, Chuck Berry, Coheed and Cambria, Cream, David Bowie, A Day To remember, Death Cab For Cutie (actually I just listen to one song by them , I will follow you into the dark, But i think it's really good), The Devil wears prada, Dire Straights, The Doors, Dream Theater, Dustin Kensrue, Anything w/ Eric Clapton, Exodus, Foo Fighters,Funkadelic, (old) green day, Guns N' Roses, Iron Maiden, Jack Johnson, anything w/ Jeff Beck, Jethro Tull, anything w/ Jimi Hendrix, Johnny Cash, Killswitch Engage (kinda), Lamb Of God, Leadbelly, Led Zeppelin, Lynerd Skynerd, Megadeth, Metallica, mewithoutyou, Muse, NIN, Nirvana, The Offspring, Opeth, Ozzy, Pantera, Pink Floyd, Protest The Hero, Queen, Queens of the Stone Age, The Raconteurs, Radiohead (just Creep but that song has REALLY GOOD LYRICS and I'm definitely going to listen to them more), Rage Against The Machine, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, B.B. King, Buddy Guy, J.J. Cale, Rise Agianst, Simon and Garfunkel, Smashing Pumpkins, Sonic Youth, SoundGarden, Stevie Ray Vaughn, System Of A Down, Taking Back Sunday, Thrice, Underoath, Van Halen, anything w/ Joe Satch., anything w/ Steve Via, Weezer, Weird Al (<< the man is a genius), The White Stripes, The Who

allright I'm open to all different suggestions fire away
*IMPENETRABLE FLAME SHIELD* < this is a flame shield it is impenetrable