Page 1 of 6
At the risk of getting completely owned by every girl in ug....id like to start a little discussion. Something thats been bothering me for EVER.

Ok. So what the hell is wrong with girls age 13-low twenties.?

80% of girls in my high school are so dumb..and lack any form of common sense. While i see that 80% of the guys have general knowledge and have common sense. Im not trying to say girls are all stupid. But just..idk.

Im guessing the media and mtv and all that **** made young girls this way? I mean i took a glance at The Real World and there was only one girl on there that wasnt a retarded self-centered moron that sees the world through a ten year old's eyes.

Im guessing thats why most teenage girls act the way they do.

Any ideas?

Please enlighten me...
Who cares...take advantage of them.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
you obviously have not had any real interaction with girls in that age group because its basically the other way around
Maybe your just gay.
Quote by U-neek
Now that is an epic win right there!!!!

I made an epic win
Jackson RR24M
PSN: Livewire410
you dont understand them. wow.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by TheKittenKannon

Im guessing thats why most teenage girls act the way they do.

Any ideas?

Please enlighten me...

I'm guessing you're right.
I have lot's of ideas. I doubt you could comprehend most of them.
If I could enlighten you I'd be a miracle worker.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
You're just being a bitch because they won't sleep with you.
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
Wow... You're obviously hanging around with the wrong girls. The girls you're referring to are actually very rare. They're just so ****ing loud and attention *****-ish that they seem to be everywhere.
What are these "girls" you speak of?
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

And yet, we spend our whole lives trying to please them.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Maybe it's where you live. Or maybe your perception is bad.

Many girls are intelligent and have common sense and aren't the bubbly airheads or materialistic b*tches we see on reality TV, but they don't stand out. And honestly, the smarter people often don't stand out. I'd rather hang out with my friends who are intelligent and cool but humble than with the people who are really talented or super smart but see themselves as gods.
Quote by Livewire8195
Maybe your just gay.

+1 on this one mate.
im not just into punk....... im into punk rock!!!!!!
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
Quote by TheKittenKannon

80% of girls in my high school are so dumb..and lack any form of common sense. While i see that 80% of the guys have general knowledge and have common sense.

THATS how i know you're dumb
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
So you know my ex girlfriend too?
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
I have yet to meet a sane girl, or a sane man for that matter. Listen, a lot of guys are attention seeking idiots as well, why put all the blame on women?
The girls that you're sexually attracted to are probably retarded. You notice them more then others because your brain is training in on them. You aren't sexually attracted to guys (maybe). So you get to see every guy for their common sense.

Yes. Girls are generally more que'd in on emotions, and guys are generally more que'd in on logic as far as their brains go. But the intellegent one's of each side will still be intellegent, and you can't just black and white whether it's better to have a logical or emotional mind.

tl;dr OP want's to buttsex dumb girls and smart guys. :P
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
Wow.

Girls are dumb, OP? Swear to God? Alert the presses, this is huge. If we act quickly we might even make the morning edition.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by ep1kz
THATS how i know you're dumb

You needed 2 sentences?????
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Yeah...I guy not understanding women? That's really uncommon...

And, uh, to the people claiming that TS is gay, what you're doing is called Projection. Look it up.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
Guys are dumber than girls....and I am a guy.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by dudius
Maybe it's where you live. Or maybe your perception is bad.

Many girls are intelligent and have common sense and aren't the bubbly airheads or materialistic b*tches we see on reality TV, but they don't stand out. And honestly, the smarter people often don't stand out. I'd rather hang out with my friends who are intelligent and cool but humble than with the people who are really talented or super smart but see themselves as gods.

True.

It must just be your school, because I didn't like most of the people at my high school either. That includes both genders... now I'm in the real world there are quite a few great people out there- the rest you ignore.

Don't generalise, because reality > perception.
I think it's all a defence mechanism. They don't want to show their real emotions because they are scared of being judged.

They know what they are doing. They just don't want you to know that.

live righteously

I swear to God we're gonna get it right,
If you'd just lay your weapon down.
I actually have to agree with him... mostly. Alot of girls here are like Z0mg liek that cuuute guy totally looked at me in class, oh wait he just Txtd me! *Sqeals*

Just dont pay attention to those, youll find theres alot more different kinds.

jeez, sounds like were on the discovery channel.
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

compliment from fellow UGer
Quote by theamericandj
I actually have to agree with him... mostly. Alot of girls here are like Z0mg liek that cuuute guy totally looked at me in class, oh wait he just Txtd me! *Sqeals*

Just dont pay attention to those, youll find theres alot more different kinds.

jeez, sounds like were on the discovery channel.

More like Animal Planet
Repeat after me:

Ay guh, wen u gon lemme tap dat*?

* dat ASSSSSSSSS

If done right, you will find your kannon in some kittens. You can thank me later.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana