I'm gonna be keeping my SG in Drop C and D standard using .11-.50 strings. For my Ibanez, I'm bringing that bitch down to C Standard and Drop Bb and C# Standard and Drop B. I will be using .12-.56 I'm convinced those are the gauges I want. Problem is, I'm wondering whether or not the big ass .56 will fit in the tuning peg. If it does, great. No problem there. But if it doesn,t what do I do? I have a dremel, should I lightly dremel or drill it out? Or should I invest in new tuners? If I needed new tuners, what would I need for an Ibanez RG2EX1?

Thanks guys
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
it should fit...
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
Why wouldnt it fit?
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
Lots of strings have the end of the last string thinned out so as to make it easier to restring, but it should fit.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I use Dunlop Zakk Wylde 10 - 46s and have for 2 years. I swear by them. I tune to standard, D standard and Drop C and have NEVER broken a single one.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
theyll fit, no worries. like Zoso said, pretty much all strings have the end thinned out so that theyll fit for sure
I don't think you should need to use a dremel on your tuners. It will more than likely fit. If not, then I would invest in new tuners. They're not really that expensive anyways.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa