http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/msg/1282209379.html

Would this be worth it to bring back this to life for the experience and would i be able to flip it for more money? I would like to be better at electronics and stuff and i was wondering why not also flip it for some cash. is the good for a first amp project, and to make money?
Quote by AmericanParadox
cuztomizing guitars = best thing in the world. Better than sex.

GB&C RULES

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Fr
Genz Benz Black Pearl 30
Boss Ds-1
Digitech RP55
Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon
Ibanez Fz7 Fuzz
Marshall MG10CD 40W
Modded POS Strat
it's free, take it. who turns down free stuff ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
yeah..take it now
worry about it later
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
wellz im 13 and i dont want something i wont be able to fix and a piece of crap just lying around in my garage. im just wondering if its wrth the drive,time,money,and effort to fix and sell. would anyone buy a restored one?

edit: does anyone know how much this would cost, cause im sorta a broke ass
Quote by AmericanParadox

GB&C RULES

Gear:
Genz Benz Black Pearl 30
Boss Ds-1
Digitech RP55
Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon
Ibanez Fz7 Fuzz
Marshall MG10CD 40W
Modded POS Strat
Last edited by guitarmankyle at Jul 25, 2009,
meh. then I'll take it :P: . Well, I could take it if you're not going to. It'll be fairly expensive to fix, even on your own. You don't even know what's wrong with it. First off, a decent speaker is gonna run you $70+. And could be anything that's causing it to not make any sounds. Damn I would take it, but that's jacked up to you. Well, if it isn't gone in two-three days, I might swoop on it. good luck with this.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by apak
meh. then I'll take it :P: . Well, I could take it if you're not going to. It'll be fairly expensive to fix, even on your own. You don't even know what's wrong with it. First off, a decent speaker is gonna run you $70+. And could be anything that's causing it to not make any sounds. Damn I would take it, but that's jacked up to you. Well, if it isn't gone in two-three days, I might swoop on it. good luck with this.

go ahead and take it, it would cost to much and i live too goddamn far. have fun working on it.
Quote by AmericanParadox

GB&C RULES

Gear:
Genz Benz Black Pearl 30
Boss Ds-1
Digitech RP55
Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon
Ibanez Fz7 Fuzz
Marshall MG10CD 40W
Modded POS Strat
Its not like you could lose money on the deal right and hell if it don't pan out well you can always sell it to a moder on this site or PG
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
Quote by Unherolike
Its not like you could lose money on the deal right and hell if it don't pan out well you can always sell it to a moder on this site or PG

yea, but i live too goddamn far, and its gonna be hard to convince my dad to get my cousin's pickup, and pick up the POS. Also, like said im a broke-ass. This is a great oppertunity for me, but i just spent all my b-day money on some pedals and stuff.
Quote by AmericanParadox

GB&C RULES

Gear:
Genz Benz Black Pearl 30
Boss Ds-1
Digitech RP55
Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon
Ibanez Fz7 Fuzz
Marshall MG10CD 40W
Modded POS Strat