Do they work well? For reference, I currently use GHS Fast Fret; it's alright, but it's hard to get under the strings. Is the fretboard conditioner alright for Rosewood?

Any suggestions for other cleaning products are welcomed. Thanks!
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
i do furniture pledge on the body, works well. the ernie ball fretboard stuff works amazingly in my opinion. i dont know anything about the string cleaner or the body cleaner stuff though
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
I use Ernie Ball Wonderwipes and they do the job pretty well, they're great cause unlike the GHS fast fret, you can get under the strings. They also pick up a lot of the grime really well.

The only problem is that sometimes it can be a bitch to get em out of the container.
Quote by JustinYap
I use Ernie Ball Wonderwipes and they do the job pretty well, they're great cause unlike the GHS fast fret, you can get under the strings. They also pick up a lot of the grime really well.

The only problem is that sometimes it can be a bitch to get em out of the container.

what he said
Anything too stupid to be said is sung.
I used dunlop lemon oil once, and I have ernie ball wonder wipes at home. the dunlop is a bit easier to use, but wonder wipes work the same. you can pretty never lemon oil maple. Don't do it on maple. For rosewood, it is needed time to time. Fast Fret isn't the same thing. wonder wipes are completely different in terms of fretboard conditioning. Lemon Oil, which is in the dunlop and the wonder wipes, works really well in making rosewood shiny and less dull.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack