Hey guys,

I am a new member to the UG community. I am posting because I have a video series on youtube called Heavy Metal 101. The series focuses on skills that build a strong foundation for beginner metal guitarists. Its pretty popular thus far, (200,000 views plus) Check it out!

Just go onto youtube and type in RichManofAction or Heavy Metal 101

-RMOA
hmmm this might help my brother out, its nice to see a video or column that doesnt just focus on sweep picking
If you say Randy Rhoads isn't amazing, I will hunt you down (Same for Marty Friedman)Founder of Rhoads/Friedman pm if you want in..
"guitarists have a thing, where their guitar is like an extension of their penis.." well said, ozzy
Quote by operation ktulu
hmmm this might help my brother out, its nice to see a video or column that doesnt just focus on sweep picking

ha a sweep vid is coming...eventually- I am glad you like the videos though- any questions PM me. I also like a fellow Rhoads/Friedman man
its good to see you cover everything, modes and pedals included
If you say Randy Rhoads isn't amazing, I will hunt you down (Same for Marty Friedman)Founder of Rhoads/Friedman pm if you want in..
"guitarists have a thing, where their guitar is like an extension of their penis.." well said, ozzy
Thread starter, please read the rules in future.

/thread closed
Been away, am back