I want to see it. I saw a clip (I think the intro), and man my heart was beating loud as hell the whole time, anticipating a bomb to go off.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I saw the preview, it looked pretty cool. I may check it out.

That's all I have to contribute.
Quote by blackflag49

It's about the Army's bomb squad so yeah there's a lotta that.

lol not really a spoiler... that's the general premise of the movie.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I usually do not like war films, but I loved this film. One of the best war films I have seen actually. And a ridiculously amazing use of suspense to keep everything going.
I really hate to be OT here, but the poster caught my eye:

"A full-tilt action picture"
"ferociously suspenseful"

Normally that'd appeal to me, but I watched 2001:ASO recently, and Into The Wild before that, and they sort of dulled my appetite for fast-paced films. 2001 isn't even plot-driven particularly. Just for kicks, you guys should try watching some slower films, if that makes sense. Films are getting faster and faster and suspenseful to the point where it isn't actually that engaging.
Quote by Stormx

Normally that'd appeal to me, but I watched 2001:ASO recently, and Into The Wild before that, and they sort of dulled my appetite for fast-paced films. 2001 isn't even plot-driven particularly. Just for kicks, you guys should try watching some slower films, if that makes sense. Films are getting faster and faster and suspenseful to the point where it isn't actually that engaging.

It's suspenseful yes but far from a vapid Michael Bay splooge fest. Watch it and see.
Strange coincidence that I was reading an article about this film today in The Times. It's just come to Britain recently, it looks quite good. But I'm not sure about the whole premise of it being a balls-out action film, especially with Catherin Bigelow directing. I've never really enjoyed that when applied to a war film, it doesn't quite seem right. That's not to say I prefer the tediously politicised, generally demonising war films we have recently.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Stormx

i watched a space oddesy recently too, it didnt seem fast paced to me, everything seemed really long and drawn out and my head was going to explode at the end. and into the wild was great.

on topic though, i want to see hurt locker but i dont think its playing in my city
Quote by Union Jake

Long story short, 10 minutes later we were all sat there jerking off. (Our own, not each others)

Quote by Union Jake
How am i gay? I was jerking it to the women, and i didn't look at my roomates things.
It was ok.

I don't agree with the "Full-Tilt Action Picture" on the poster though.
LARGE TEXT