Hi,

I've got a Marshall JCM 900, and my friend does these great drawings on peoples...stuff? He has his bedroom walls covered in it, he does surf boards, canvases, all that stuff.

I asked if he would consider doing a landscape style drawing on my head units black cloth thats above the controls.

I wonder though, what are your opinions on the tools to use to do this?
Just a simple white permanent marker?
Is there a special pen?

Dumb question, but I'm interested to hear what you guys know.

Eden
"if i were you I wouldn't fiddle with the feet etc. as that nullifies warranty but yeh, just get up in digitech's grill and demand they make you a custom whammy that is purple and gold and fires rockets when you bend +2 octaves"
Quote by ede09
Hi,

I've got a Marshall JCM 900, and my friend does these great drawings on peoples...stuff? He has his bedroom walls covered in it, he does surf boards, canvases, all that stuff.

I asked if he would consider doing a landscape style drawing on my head units black cloth thats above the controls.

I wonder though, what are your opinions on the tools to use to do this?
Just a simple white permanent marker?
Is there a special pen?

Dumb question, but I'm interested to hear what you guys know.

Eden

ask your friend. sounds like he might know better if he's painting surfboards and canvasses. ask him if he can paint on cloth and what he needs. most likely he already has it.
Maybe a paint pen. That or what ever he uses for canvas, canvas is cloth so it should similar.
And on the seventh day, I said "Go to your room!"

check out my jazz tab and ill gladly do a review of any of your stuff

I play the bass clarinet! How 'bout you? PM me!
are you sure he doesnt airbrush them on as thats what most pros use on motorbike tanks etc...

if it is brushing the tolex might be a bit rough but you could get a measured peice of tough canvas, get him to paint that then attach that to the amp.