Alright, so I just got my new Macbook and I'm pretty pleased with it. However, besides a semester of a graphics class, I've never really used a Mac before. I downloaded Firefox and its working fine. However, I can't seem to figure out how to create permanent tabs. By that, I mean tabs that are basically quick links to your favorite sites (not just the regular tabs that you can close). Is there a way to do this?
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
Well I'm looking for the lazy option. I know how to bookmark stuff, have plenty of bookmarks. I'm talking about something like a tab under the URL that is like a quick link to a set site (not an actual tab, more like a link of sorts)
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
easier way is to just hit command + D when you're on the page you want to bookmark

it automatically adds it to your bookmark bar.

EDIT: also, select "bookmarks toolbar" from the menu when you hit command + D
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
Last edited by BlindSilence917 at Jul 25, 2009,
You mean a Favorite link in the Bookmark tool bar?

Just go to whatever site you want to bookmark, then drag the address onto the Bookmark toolbar.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
drag and drop, just like on windows. mac is not some bizarro OS where you have to do a raindance just to complete simple tasks. it is, in most ways that matter, and especially in terms of browsers, exactly like windows.
Quote by Jondy
drag and drop, just like on windows. mac is not some bizarro OS where you have to do a raindance just to complete simple tasks

YES IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
You mean a Favorite link in the Bookmark tool bar?

Just go to whatever site you want to bookmark, then drag the address onto the Bookmark toolbar.

Aha, figured it out. Thanks
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
Quote by Jondy
drag and drop, just like on windows. mac is not some bizarro OS where you have to do a raindance just to complete simple tasks. it is, in most ways that matter, and especially in terms of browsers, exactly like windows.

Shhhh! You'll put my special wednesday-evening mac raindance class out of business! D:
^no worries there, there will never be an end to people that forget even there own name when faced with something even slightly different from what they're used to.

OMG I usually play fenders, and I got this gibson. Guys. GUYS! Where the **** does the guitar cable go in? I dont' understand it! wtf it's so different where does the ****ing guitar cable go in?