THAT'S MY NAME!

I am so PUNX I used my dried mohawk hair gel as lube with a girl whose head I kept hitting with a 40oz for our "punx versus copz" role play.

How PUNX are YOU?

This is a game...
i'm so PUNX that I rode my bicycle down to the bowling alley and then listened to a band called Potato Famine and then got kicked out and then hit a shopping cart with my neighbor's axe and then threw the shopping cart down the hill and had an aspirin cookoff

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I'm so PUNX that I'm not afraid to cry when my parent's tell me that I was adopted so that they could write me off as a tax credit and get insurance covered codeine when my wisdom teeth came out. I'm so PUNX that I throw temper tantrums in the shopping malls with my sister because nobody else has the ballzors to rebel against the fat-cat domestic oppression that's keeping victims like me down in stupid places like law-sckool when I could really be making it big exposing the truth about lizard people in parliment!
Funky c, Funky do
Punx + Thread title = wtf?
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
I tried the Zelda theme, and it isn't compatible with my version of Firefox.

How dare you!?
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Im am so deeply immersed in the punk culture that I show distaste for the rules of mainstream society and commonly attempt to berate and mock members of the previously mentioned mainstream society.
Quote by axeslash
I tried the Zelda theme, and it isn't compatible with my version of Firefox.

How dare you!?

Ha. You need 3.5.
Yeah, I'm pretty lame...
I've never understood why people like Blink 182.

I'm so punx I have a shirt that says PUNX on the back. I kid you not.
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
I'm so punx I have a shirt that says PUNX on the back. I kid you not.

You're not alone.

I'm so punx that I'm drinking a 40 right now. Colt 45.

Quote by RiotRiotUpstart
You're not alone.

I'm so punx that I'm drinking a 40 right now. Colt 45.

Thats nothing, I'm so punx that I drink Colt 46
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Thats nothing, I'm so punx that I drink Colt 46

HO

LY

SHIT
I'm so punx that after losing all of my local scene/friends to college/travel/death, i realized that the only reason i had gotten into punk was because me and my best friend didn't feel like being nerds anymore. This lead me to the realization that this entire time, i've been a poser.

yeah, i'm that punx.
Quote by Mack56
I'm so punx that after losing all of my local scene/friends to college/travel/death, i realized that the only reason i had gotten into punk was because me and my best friend didn't feel like being nerds anymore. This lead me to the realization that this entire time, i've been a poser.

yeah, i'm that punx.

....punx
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by Mack56

yeah, i'm that punx.

Haha, have you seen SLC Punk?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by pinheadslts75
I'm so punk I pwn p0seurs in my punxcopter

I'm so punx I have my own Hindenpunx blimp!

Also, I HATE breakfast cereal and metallers. And there's no way in hell I am ever going to be able to get a job.
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
I'm so punx I sold out and people still think I'm punx.

.........really punxzzz
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
I'm so punx I sold out and people still think I'm punx.

Holy **** it's Justin Sane!
Quote by werty22
i think Joe is a pretty cool guy. eh creates spam threads and doesn't afraid of anything.

Werty, darling, won't you be a dear and pass me some of that rum?
DOWN&OUT
im so PUNX that i hopelessly go into hot topic only to find there are not a lot of good Punx t shirts or PUNX hanging out kicking back 40's
I'm so punx that I even have patches sewn onto my boxer shorts, witch needed patching up from deteriourating so much due to my punx power.
I'm so P0nx, I go skateboarding at the local park without pads! Most of the time I just stand around and smoke while listening to Jak's by the US Bombs.
Quote by RockThe40oz
I'm so PUNX my dick is ribbed with pyramid studs

That just made me crack up hard for some reason.
Tonight is my "closing threads that I was too drunk to figure out how to close last night" night

good stuff