FS/T: bunch of gear (blackheart, blackstar, avatar and lopo cabs, kramer guitar

So I am cleaning house now as I have finally found my tone after a whole lot of trial and error, and Im passing the savings onto you guys! All prices are shipping and paypal included btw

First off, blackheart bh-5h little giant 5 watt head unit. This thing is brand new, has been played literally 20 minutes and I just dont have a use for it. I have a marshall stack and a princeton reverb and I dont even know what I was thinking buying another amp, but my bad! Its in great condition, brand new condition actually and sounds pretty solid for a cheaper tube amp. Asking 175 obo for this one

I am debating selling the next one or not, but I will see what I am offered. Just as a forewarning I may end up not selling the blackstar, but will entertain offers. It is gently used with a jj ecc83 preamp tube in it. Perfect condition, sounds very nice, just not sure if I use it enough. Asking 280 for this one

Next is a kramer striker fr-424cm guitar. This is also like brand spankin new and barely used, set up with 9 gauge strings and a licensed floyd rose bridge. 2 quad rails and one dual rail pickups, with coil tapping for a single coil nice sound. Sounds surprisingly good for a lower end guitar, just like my strat with the coil tap engaged. no issues whatsoever with it, I have a hardshell I can sell with it as pictured, asking 240 without the case, 290 with. This one is basically brand new as well!

Next I have a couple cabs, one avatar 1x12 cab with a WGS bl-80 speaker at 8 ohms. This one is pretty straightforward, and sounds very solid for a 1x12 with the closed back design. I used to play my mark III out of this and it kicked! Very solid cab, asking 200 shipped for this one.

I also have a lopoline 1x12 closed back with a WGS green beret at 8 ohms. Similar to the avatar, it is a very solid sounding closed back cab. Asking 200 shipped for this one as well. If I end up not selling the blackstar I would be keeping this cab.

Last but not least I have a jensen C12K 100 watt 8 ohm speaker. This is just about brand new as well, used for a few hours tops. It has an amazing spanky clean sound to it, and punchy overdrive as well. These go for 102 new I think, so I will take 80 shipped for it.

Here are some pics, more can be taken upon request. Any questions, pm me or email me at kevinshahrpass@gmail.com. Preferably email, as I get that on my phone and I can respond fast. I have bought and sold many things on the forum, and have 100% ebay feedback so no fears should be had there. I will consider trades, but dont be offended if I dont bite. Thanks guys!

Asking 280 for a blackstar.... are you joking? and a used one at that. The most expensive pedal blackstar has is a 199.00USD HT-Dual pedal... and that is the price of a NEW one from music123.com
Guitars:
ESP Kirk Hammet KH-2 (The real deal )
Gibson 1979 L.E. Explorer
Gibson SG Standard - FOR SALE
ESP LTD DJ-600 - FOR SALE
Amps:
Marshall JCM 800 Kerry King Signature Half Stack
Marshall MG100HDFX Half Stack
Peavy VYPYR
Crate GFX-65
thanks mikey, yes it is a head. Id have to be insane to sell a ht dual pedal for 280 used, the heads go for 300 plus ship or tax and this is like new with a better preamp tube so I think it is a good deal esp since they are out of stock everywhere.
XD My bad i skimmed through the whole thing... i guess I only registered a few words. Sorry mate
Guitars:
ESP Kirk Hammet KH-2 (The real deal )
Gibson 1979 L.E. Explorer
Gibson SG Standard - FOR SALE
ESP LTD DJ-600 - FOR SALE
Amps:
Marshall JCM 800 Kerry King Signature Half Stack
Marshall MG100HDFX Half Stack
Peavy VYPYR
Crate GFX-65
You can get that Blackheart head from zzsounds new for $160....
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
blackstar is 5 watts and has outputs of 8 and 16 ohms. I will sell the blackheart for 150 shipped, but what theyre selling at zzounds for that price is a bstock, which is not perfectly brand new. thanks