gotten off of 2 different forums that im a part of

basically, its pretty simple
you start out saying "You know you have played too much (insert game name here) when (insert happening in here)"
for example:
You know you have been playing too much Super Mario Bros. 3 when you grab a leaf, take off running at full speed and try flying
or
You know you've been playing too much Half-Life when you start carrying a crowbar in your backpack just in case

with that out of the way, heres mine:

You know youve been playing too much Megaman X when you try to wall kick, but you wind up smacking your face against the wall instead
GEAR
Peavey 5150 (block lettered)
Mesa Boogie Traditional 4x12
Ibanez RG7620 w/ EMG 707s
Ibanez RG7321
Line 6 POD X3 Live
you know when you have played to much Guitar Hero when you think you can play real guitar as well
ACDCFAN
You know you've played too much world of warcraft, when you try to '/flirt' a girl in a pub.
You know you've played Blitzkreig too much when you see an open landscape and you wonder how the best way to assault it is, looking for good flanking positions and imagining a platoon under enfilade fire suppress an assault team, then calling in for artillery support.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
You know you've played Sonic 2 too much when your default method of getting past objects is down+a
You know you've played Zombie Panic too much when you start panicking every time you see an albino.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

you know you've played pandemic too much when you start actually thinking of ways to kill the entire human race.
You know you've played too much Charles Barkley, Shut Up And Jam: Gaiden, when you constantly forget that the world doesn't revolve around basketball and the cyberpocalypse.
Last edited by charliezard! at Jul 25, 2009,
Quote by Z_cup_boy
you know you've played pandemic too much when you start actually thinking of ways to kill the entire human race.

you know you've been playing Metal Gear Solid too much when you hurl yourself into cover whenever you see anyone and wait for them to leave before getting up.
You know you've been playing too much bejeweled when you start organising everything in threes.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
You know you've played Transformers 2 too much when you look at a certain vehicle and yell "AUTOBOT" or "DECEPICON"
Quote by bemiswins
if someone flames you on the internet for music you like, they fail.

Here's my YouTube if anyone wants to see some of my videos.
You know you have played too much pacman when you start sitting in the dark, munching on pills, listening to repetetive music.

....wait.......
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
You know you've played too much Pokémon when you flinch at tall grass, jump with joy when you get your first bike and when you walk into a gym going: "I want to challenge the leader of this here gym!".

S t a i r s s r i a t S

You know you've played too much runescape when you have a bar fight and numbers apparate in front of you with every punch.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
You know you've played too much runescape when you have a bar fight and numbers apparate in front of you with every punch.

And you patiently wait there and take a punch before it's your turn to attack.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
how many more of these threads do we need, honestly?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
You know you've been playing too much Ninja Gaiden for Nintendo when you think you can stick to walls and jump again
Quote by Zero-Hartman
And you patiently wait there and take a punch before it's your turn to attack.

that was RSC i guess nowadays its "real time"
didnt play runescape for a year and wasted approx. 300-400 hours and 50 Dollars on that game.
well here are mine.

You know you played too much Runescape when you start asking people why there are so many pixels in the scenery.

....when you dance for money.

... when the beggars shout in a green and a shaky font "PHr33 St00f Pl0x".

Quote by OldiebutNewbie
You know you've been playing too much Ninja Gaiden for Nintendo when you think you can stick to walls and jump again

this is actually possible, duh.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Last edited by Dawnwalker at Jul 25, 2009,
you know youve played too much super mario when you call things/people you dont like goombas
ಠ_ಠ
You know you played too much World of Warcraft when you drink milk or cold water to regain mana.

You know you played too much Diablo II when you shout before a fight to give you more Attack Power and health.

You know you played too much Zelda when you go cutting grass looking for gems.

You know you played too much Super Mario when you get high on shrooms and feel bigger than anyone.

You know you played too much Mortal Kombat when you get in a discussion with someone and the only way you use to resolve is yelling "I challenge you to Mortal Kombat!"
you know you've played too much left 4 dead when you WILL NOT go near a crying girl
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!
You know you've played too much GTA when you kill hookers to get your money back.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
You know you've played too much Shadow Of The Colossus when you attempt to slay the 6 foot guy behind the cash register in Tesco with a cucumber.
You know you've played too much Elder Scrolls : Oblivion when every 48 hours you drink a homeless man's blood to allow you to walk in sunlight as a vampire.
you know you've played too much F.E.A.R when little girls scare the hell out of you
Quote by Stormx
You know you've played Oblivion too much when you try to sneak past people by crouching down and hiding in the shade...in plain view.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
oblivion ftmfw
Quote by Stormx