My band, We Killed The Dinosaurs have just recorded some sexay songs. Criticise them constructively please.

LINKY LINKAGE

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Last edited by m4l666 at Jul 28, 2009,
I'm sorry, but the vocals just plain suck.

I see the guitarist is playing guitar and 'singing', maybe let him stick to just playing guitar and get yourselves a new singer? It would make the music more... listenable.
I actually like the "clean" punk style vocals better than the grunts, suits the playing style better. Reminds me of old school crust punk.
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
Quote by Bloodstainedd
I'm sorry, but the vocals just plain suck.

I see the guitarist is playing guitar and 'singing', maybe let him stick to just playing guitar and get yourselves a new singer? It would make the music more... listenable.

The bass player (me) sings in all these songs, the gu*tard only sings in the one I haven't uploaded yet. Do you have a problem with the style or just the excecution? I agree that the harmonies aren't great, they were mostly new, I just threw them in becuase I could (multi-tracking FTW!), but if you're not into growls, say that instead of just being a dick, be constructive.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

i listend to white phos. nice intro thing. i liked the chords. something sounds a little off in the recording though. the bass might be too high in the mix idk. i hate to say it but the vocals are bad. its very hard to hear anything. i think you need a new singer. i know you hate to hear it but its the truth, or at least my ho. keep it up though, you guys have a cool sound.

on my second listen when youre not growling it sounds okay. they just need work. not bad. rock on. i liked the "we done this to ourselves" breakdown.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1171302
Its actually pertty cool, not a big fan of the voice though, couldent understand it, but the guitar was great, but there was a part where the bass went into the higher strings and kinda overpowered everything. But good job nevertheless, keep it up.