...is to somehow be able to eject awkwardness into any and all types of situations. My presence is sufficient enough to make a hall of eyes fall upon the floor in silence.

In other words, wtf is wrong with me?
You're gay.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
You're exactly like me. I incredibly awkward. I remember doing my African Doctor impression in front of an actual black dude without realising.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
yeah my friend used to be like that. He was awful with the ladies. Just be chill, maybe watch a bit of 'Runs house' on MTV.
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Quote by kenan6346

You don't know the difference between the words eject and inject. Luckily for you this condition can be fully cured in a matter of seconds with the use of a standard dictionary.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by faultyy
You don't know the difference between the words eject and inject. Luckily for you this condition can be fully cured in a matter of seconds with the use of a standard dictionary.

Oops.
Quote by kenan6346
...is to somehow be able to eject awkwardness into any and all types of situations. My presence is sufficient enough to make a hall of eyes fall upon the floor in silence.

some people are just socially awkward, like me..

don't worry dude you get used to it.....
Quote by MastaBassist10
Bloke is very right. Gooooo Bloke!

Quote by kenan6346

same thing for me. I find it extremly amusing, just like shooting cum from the window.
Cookie monster genocide my nation! HE MUST DIE MENS

Art is never finished it is only abandoned.

Real mitalhead don't give a f**k if it is Wensday or a dick in the a**