Hello all and good morning. Lately I have been considering selling MY ESP M-107 7 string guitar. It is a Real dark Purple that looks black but in different light and angles you can see the purple. It has SD blackouts and grover locking tuners both upgrades from stock. It has hardly any blemishes and plays real nice. I was wondering if $500us would be asking too much? I love this guitar but i love my friends Vintage black EC-1000 that he is willing to sell to me for $600. I did a google search and couldn't find a m-107 near my specs to get a decent ballpark figure, I figured i would ask the UG community being that its probably the best place to ask. Thanks for your help Fellow musicians.
That seems a bit high maybe around $350-$400 though if you find the right seller than why not get more money but it may be worth thinking about keeping the Blackouts if you like them enough.
I was considering swapping the blackouts for the 707's in my C7fr but it cant happen, I would have to get phase 2's for the C7 when the blackouts in the esp are phase 1's.
Quote by DimeLvR
Hello all and good morning. Lately I have been considering selling MY ESP M-107 7 string guitar. It is a Real dark Purple that looks black but in different light and angles you can see the purple. It has SD blackouts and grover locking tuners both upgrades from stock. It has hardly any blemishes and plays real nice. I was wondering if $500us would be asking too much? I love this guitar but i love my friends Vintage black EC-1000 that he is willing to sell to me for $600. I did a google search and couldn't find a m-107 near my specs to get a decent ballpark figure, I figured i would ask the UG community being that its probably the best place to ask. Thanks for your help Fellow musicians.
TBH, Used M-107s with stock PUs generally go for ~$150 on eBay.

The model is pretty low-end ... re-install the stock PUs, sell it for $150. Good Luck.

Quote by Ippon

The model is pretty low-end ... re-install the stock PUs, sell it for $150. Good Luck.

+1.

You're looking at $250 tops for that guitar.
Quote by Ippon

The only one i found on ebay is near 400 and it still has the crappy tuners and stock pu's.
Quote by DimeLvR
The only one i found on ebay is near 400 and it still has the crappy tuners and stock pu's.

That one's also been up for months so yeah the market would rather prefer a lower price so that's why they haven't sold the guitar yet.