Hey whats up there dude's and dudette's
Moday I get my pay check for a long time of work and I'm going to buy a 7 string guitar.
But If you could help me out.
I'm checking out the LTD SC 207 and the Ibanez RG7321 but wich is better.
The only downside of the RG is...everyone has it XD
Maybe for a reason XD
Well uhm... help ^_^
My Gear
B.C. Rich Virgin N.J.
B.C. Rich Warlock N.J.
B.C. Rich Beast I.T.
Epiphone Goth Explorer
Stagg HK-300 (my first electric guitar)
Stagg Semi Acoustic
2 Spanish Guitars
Boss MT-2
Boss ME-50
Marshall 15 watt amp
The quality on 200 series LTD's isn't especially great at all....
From what I've seen and heard, the Ibanez would be a better buy.
And yes, there IS a lot to be said for the amount of people who own them, people don't usually move away from 7 strings unless they're serious about their playing and will probably seriously check out what they're buying.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.

+1
i havent played the LTD but i have played the 7321 at my shop, and yes its that good. it will feel funny playing a thin neck on a 7 string, but its so smooth, and heavy i played it on a marshall MG () and it made it actually sound good
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
I haven't tried the SC207 but it's big brother, the SC607B (baritone) sounds massive, has an awesome thin neck, etc. I have the RG7321 just because like you said, everyone seems to have it. It's decent, but you'll want to change the PUs down the road. The only thing is, it can't compare to it's older, MIJ brothers, the RG7421 (better) and RG7621 (best) ... neck feel, an opinion.

With 5 electrics and 3 acoustics, wouldn't it be time to start thinking about a better amp instead?
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Green_Jelly
With 5 electrics and 3 acoustics, wouldn't it be time to start thinking about a better amp instead?

+10
Quote by Ippon
I haven't tried the SC207 but it's big brother, the SC607B (baritone) sounds massive, has an awesome thin neck, etc. I have the RG7321 just because like you said, everyone seems to have it. It's decent, but you'll want to change the PUs down the road. The only thing is, it can't compare to it's older, MIJ brothers, the RG7421 (better) and RG7621 (best) ... neck feel, an opinion.

+ 1 if you are going to get a LTD, save up for the SC607B

and if you are going to get an Ibanez find a RG7621 or RG7421 2nd hand online somewhere, the RG7621 being the most preferable.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Schecter! I just love the brand I'm gonna get a Loomis 7 eventually (which is in a long time, i've got other stuff on my shoppin list b4 it). Some might like the C7 better but the Loomis is just so great xP