so yeah does anyone know of any other companys that, like agile, produce killer guitars for really REALLY good price?

btw ones that i can easily get hold of in the u.k. would be greatly appreciated

thanks
Mah gear :p

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
BC rich NJ neck thru series warlock
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

"Remember your a WOMBLE!!!"
Quote by Morrie2995
dude you just became my hero. Nice
The main UK equivalent of Agile is Vintage. Actually, Vintage are arguably better than Agile too thanks to their top hardware, though this is offset by some Vintage models being slightly more expensive for us than the top Agiles are for America.

There's also Rally, who are pretty much exactly the same but even cheaper - the problem is very few places stock them.

Tokai are good and have a range of models from Epiphone quality to ESP/Gibson quality. They're by no means the cheapest but if you can spend an extra few notes they're really worth it.

Or of course there's Epiphone, who are a more viable option for the UK than the US since we get slightly better Epi distribution and Epiphones that are sold in the UK and Europe go through different and tougher quality control than the ones that are sold in America and Canada. So Brits, don't count Epiphone out, they're a legitimately good option for us still.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
If you're looking at stuff like Epiphone's LP standards or customs, look at PRS SE Customs or Singlecut.
Gear:
Yamaha Pacifica 112VCX - Vintage white w/ red tort pickguard
Blackheart Handsome Devil
Vox DA5 Classic
Valencia C-60 Classical
Quote by burnboy85
What about company's in the US? I know Xaiveier and Rondo are good, but what else.

And I dont mean made in the US, I mean shipped to the US.
Anything in the US - whether that means made in the US or imported from the US - might as well be on the moon for us Brits. The import fees are huge (27.5% usually, though it can be more for particularly heavy items) and most US shops won't sell to the UK anyway; most copy brands that are in the US are not available in the UK at all.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.