ok so yesterday i accidently formated my ipod and when i did it deleted everything on it. im not sure if this is supposed to happen or not but now it wont let me download itunes anymore so i lost 4000 songs and i need them lback on there realy soon like last night so does anyone have any suggestions
There should be a folder in your my music or somewhere which contains your itunes liberary containing your 4000 songs
:::Gear:::

Ibanez JS100
Marshall MGDFX Halfstack
Roland Cube 30
Line6 X3 Live
Aria Acoustic (idk what make)
Well, if you deleted the iTunes folder AND formatted your iPod we really can't help you. The songs ought to be in the iTunes folder on your computer. But if you deleted that, check the Trash Can. You might have not emptied it yet.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

How can you not download iTunes? Just go to the website and download.

Why did you delete iTunes in the first place anyway?
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
when its installing it stops about halfway and says module C:\files\itunes\itunesminiplayer.dll failed to register. HRESULT -2147023782
Find an alternate download site, and if that still doesn't work, then try deleting the remnants of itunes that is left of your computer first.
i didnt delete it at first it just said itunes cant open some of its registry values are missing so i deleted it and tried to redownload it but either way i cant go to itunes
look in your programs folder and make sure there is nothing from the itunes program left....unless your music is also stored there...keep that then. Then get a program called ccleaner(yes it has 2 c's) run a registry scan with it and fix all issues. Now attempt to install again.

This hasn't failed me yet. hope you have the same luck.

If this doesn't work i believe there is a way to manually put the music on the ipod....it's much easier with any other brand of mp3 play of course. now you might have to deal with mp4 conversion and hidden folders.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
Okay, if it isn't deleted then try Re-installing instead.

right.

Device filter entries from third-party optical drive software can conflict with iTunes for Windows. This can cause issues like these:

* iTunes does not detect any supported CD burners.
* iTunes does not recognize audio CDs.
* Windows does not recognize audio CDs after installing iTunes.
* You receive error messages while attempting to burn discs.
* You are presented with this message even after reinstalling iTunes:

Quote by manwithsimilartroubles
This article worked for me...but please see my notes below.
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=302976

I downloaded the GEAR drivers as suggested from another discussion (www.gearsoftware.com under support - driver updates) and then I modified the registry key referenced in the above article, HOWEVER, I had to make one adjustment: I had to create the entry called "UpperFilters" because I did not have it in there. This is what I did:

I went to "regedit" to locate the following string as the article suggests:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

I created a new "Multi String Value" within this key (very important to select Multi String Value).

I named it UpperFilters, and then double clicked it to add the GEARAspiWDM text WITH a carriage return.

I did not reboot, but closed RegEdit and then closed iTunes. I've restarted iTunes three times now with no error message! Let me know if this works for you...hopefully it's as easy as that. I just wonder why this happened in the first place!

Modifying the registry can be dangerous, so please read the article completely...proceed at your own risk! In this case, for me it was worth it!

this better be worth one hell of a blow job
okt thanks guys now i got it to download and come up so i was gonna start syncing my music back on there so it says it needs to restore my ipod but it came up it couldnt restore my ipod
try and see if there's a firmware upgrade or something. since it formatted there won't be anything on it's hard drive.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
Ok easy solution here, go into your windows folder and .... it's a known anti-itunes virus.

Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
Quote by Double Basser
Ok easy solution here, go into your windows folder and...

You do realise saying stuff like that = instant ban?
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by wildfire1871
well how the f*** do i go to the edit menu on my web browser cause i see that no where

hit the alt button....may have to hold it? dunno.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
how do i find the page that has this

regsvr32 /s softpub.dll
regsvr32 /s wintrust.dll
regsvr32 /s dssenh.dll
regsvr32 /s rsaenh.dll
regsvr32 /s gpkcsp.dll
regsvr32 /s sccbase.dll
regsvr32 /s slbcsp.dll
regsvr32 /s mssip32.dll
regsvr32 /s cryptdlg.dll
regsvr32 /s initpki.dll
do you need to delete it? that ccleaner program will find it and delete it if it has an error....it's a part of your registry.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
ok well so far none of this worked when i try to restore my ipod it says its corrupt and error 1436 so what do i do
Quote by DisarmGoliath
You do realise saying stuff like that = instant ban?

apart from the fact you can't actually delete system 32
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
search for the file. then in the results right click on it and and choose "open containing folder"
Remember that many of these .dll files are used by multiple programs...do this at your own risk. It may be safe...it may not....
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
ok well so far none of this worked when i try to restore my ipod it says its corrupt and error 1436 so what do i do
Quote by Double Basser
apart from the fact you can't actually delete system 32

barney@sonic:~$ rm -rf /media/windows/windows/system32
barney@sonic:~$

Wow! How did I do that?!

Quote by wildfire1871

You'll need to restore it under itunes, if you haven't tried that already.