Do deliveries? I was thinking if they do because soon I'm planning on buying an amp but my mom's car is broken down and there is no one I know that has a car or will help me bring an amp home. So, my question is do guitar stores help bring the amp to your home if you pay for it at the store?
Probably not, you're gonna need to get a ride. Ive never ever seen a store that would take an amp to your house.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Probably, I purchased my Vox DA 20 from Elderly Instruments (200 miles away) when I was on my bike and couldn't carry it. They shipped it with no problem.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
u could always buy online, and u dont have to pay tax, but it could take a few days to get home
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Halfstack
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
the guitar store here (well... its a music store) will deliver PA systems and pianos and such, then again you pay out the ass for that.

we dont know the store, so just call them, dont expect it to be cheap.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by scott58
Probably, I purchased my Vox DA 20 from Elderly Instruments (200 miles away) when I was on my bike and couldn't carry it. They shipped it with no problem.

So, you did a 400 miles round-trip on a bike to go to a guitar store?
^Somehow I think he meant 20.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by blue_strat
Phone them and ask.

This.
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
A better investment at this time might be to fix your moms car or get some wheels yourself. Being able to go to the food store etc would seem to me a bit more of a necessity than a new amp. That you would have to pay for delivery or wait for it to be shipped.