S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S
--------------------------------------|
----------6----------------------6---|
------7-----7---7-------7---7---7-|
----7---7-----7---7---7---7-------|
--5-------------------5--------------|
---------------------------------------|

What would be the best way to play this riff at 120 tempo. I have problems picking it. Its a lot of string changing obviously and it's a little quick. Can anyone help me out?
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
personally;

down, down, down, up, down, up, up, down, up, up, down, down, up, down, down, up
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
hold the chord if you're playing it on clean, use some subtle sweeping techniques if you're using much gain
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Yeah it's in drop b with a lot of overdrive. It's quiet difficult for me. No notes ring either its all 16th notes.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
If you're alternate picking as the title suggests, you have two choices.... Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, etc. OR Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, etc.
Quote by jeowy
hold the chord if you're playing it on clean, use some subtle sweeping techniques if you're using much gain

Oui Oui, this guy is right