I'm in one of those slumps where I really don't feel like playing guitar cuz i'm kinda bored with my current knowledge of songs and such. can anyone suggest some good songs for me to learn that will be fun and beneficial to skills.

I guess i like alternative/prog rock kinda, hard to put a label on it. here are some bands:

RHCP, Muse, Killers, Yellowcard, Fall Out Boy, The Bravery, Green Day, My Chemical Romance

I really wanna get back to playing but i just need that kick. please help, thanks :]
Quote by captaincrunk
This isn't a guitar forum.

Try WebMD.

Quote by MH400
www.ultimate-guitar.com

Stop learning songs...Start Writing them.

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39
Thank you for your words of wisdom.
i've been writing some songs as well, but like i said i need that inspirational kick to play guitar in the first place
Quote by captaincrunk
This isn't a guitar forum.

Try WebMD.

Quote by MH400
www.ultimate-guitar.com

try listening to some bands you haven't in years
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Quote by fear-the-reaper
I'm in one of those slumps where I really don't feel like playing guitar cuz i'm kinda bored with my current knowledge of songs and such. can anyone suggest some good songs for me to learn that will be fun and beneficial to skills.

I guess i like alternative/prog rock kinda, hard to put a label on it. here are some bands:

RHCP, Muse, Killers, Yellowcard, Fall Out Boy, The Bravery, Green Day, My Chemical Romance

I really wanna get back to playing but i just need that kick. please help, thanks :]

I hate to sound condescending, but "hard to put a label on it" is a total untruth: mainstream rock might be a label I'd use. Branch out. Those kind of bands are so popular because everyone finds something about them they like, but no one actually loves them (unless they haven't looked any deeper into music).

branch out. you'll find bands you connect with on a much deeper level. that'll inspire you.