A friend asked me to list his guitar to see if there was any interest on UG. Its a Brand new Ibby Xiphos. Color changing paint, case, de-activators, reverse head. This is his 1st guitar and guess what? He hates the trem!.....so....now he wants to sell it. This thing is virtually unplayed, maybe some scales and "Smoke on the Water" have ever been played on the thing. Truly like new condition. If I didn't already spend my GAS funds, it would be mine! He wants $600 but you never know what he may settle for. I can get pics if there is any interest.
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
Why would your friend buy it if he hates the trem? If I had any money, Id buy it. Im actually building a guitar that has has similar color changing paint. Tell your friend good luck for me!
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
He decided he wanted to play, didn't listen to advice and picked this guitar from MF , money no concern, and he ended up hating the trem just as we all told him he would on his very 1st axe. Its common at the local music store to see a wall of virtually un-played floating trem guitars that were traded in by beginners who can't deal with a Floyd set-up. I gets me some deals on that wall!
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!